Skip to content

Discuss This FIM offers €5000 inducements to enter e-Power General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > FIM offers €5000 inducements to enter e-Power

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Guy Procter  says:

FIM offers €5000 inducements to enter e-Power

The FIM is offering teams €1000 (£875) per rider per race and free entry for any team willing to enter its TTXGP-rivalling e-Power series. The ‘participation allowance’ will go to the first sixteen riders in qualifying for the first round, a number thought to comfortably exceed the expected level of entries. Each rider will get the same fee for the remaining...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (19 February 2010 13:49)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
aw11star

May 06

aw11star says:

the B word?

what's the 'B' then?????

Reply to this Topic
jimbob46

Dec 08

jimbob46 says:

Not enough entries?  What a bloody shame, it'll teach them to try and ride roughshod over everybody.  Should have got TTXGP involved from the beginning

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

i trust that having taken legal advice, MCN dropped the use of the "b" word?!

and my earlier post for that matter ...

Reply to this Topic
CommonSenseRider

Feb 10

The FIM is only interested in trying to remove TTXGP from the scene. This level of desperation is both sad  and disruptive. FIM is a rotten organisation and their conduct with this and the Isle of Man situation is shameful. Not that we can expect them to care.

If any teams wants to support FIM or theTTZero, then they are damaging the sport in the long term. The innovators are the TTXGP and they are the ones who have brought the freshness that the FIM and the Isle of Man is trying to wrap themselves with.

Nothing wrong with that, but create it and don't steal it.

Reply to this Topic
boro365

Oct 05

boro365 says:

Touchy MCN

CosherB it seems that MCN is a bit touchy about this one i also had a post removed all i said was somthing about sweety's and puppy's maybe i shouldn't use the word touchy in my post i'll say nervious instead

Reply to this Topic
evmocean

Feb 10

evmocean says:

FIM Fu*kin Idiots with Money

:lol: Make me fu*king laugh im glad the fim and the isle of man have now shown there cards,now lets see them fall flat on there arse we should all sign up to race then no one turn up that will teach them to waste everyones time and money ........mofos:lol:

Reply to this Topic
Andy949494

Feb 08

Andy949494 says:

Awful taste in the mouth...

After last years triumph of the TT, Electric Racing is just being pulled apart by self elected qwangos.

What do the punters have to do to get all of the organisations backing "one series" and making the story the racing and the bikes again?

Reply to this Topic
leccybike

Mar 10

leccybike says:

Who's the idiot, oh yeah, evmocean

[quote]Make me fu*king laugh im glad the fim and the isle of man have now shown there cards[/quote]

me too. The IOM (who paid for the 2009 event) has given electric racing full TT status, put prize money, 100mph+ lap bonus money and travelling expenses.
I hope you do sign up and don't turn up, you're not welcome and you're an A'hole!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices