Skip to content

Discuss This Hunts Motorcycles back Michael Dunlop British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Hunts Motorcycles back Michael Dunlop

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN Sports desk  says:

Hunts Motorcycles back Michael Dunlop

Michael Dunlop will race a Honda Fireblade in this year’s superstock races supplied by Manchester Honda dealer Hunts Motorcycles. As well as the international road races, the Ballymoney rider is also hoping to take in several National Superstock Championship rounds. The 22 year old is looking forward to building on his already considerable list of successes which include an emotional victory...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (19 February 2010 16:55)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
1000TT

Mar 08

1000TT says:

Good News

Great news, best of luck Michael, enjoy it. Nice to have that great family name in the running. The blade will serve you well. Good on you Hunts, what a coup to have one the hardest trying riders in the world ride for you.  :ph43r:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Hunts Or Huntley and palmers

Looks like he enjoyed his Christmas dinner so he should get plenty of rear end grip! Good luck to the bellymoney rider

Reply to this Topic
brmoore

Jul 10

brmoore says:

Hunts

Hunts like sales, they don't give a shit about you after that...

Scratched my bike, failed to turn up to a collection(buggered me about all day), drivers lie about how long they wait for you, 30seconds is not 30mins, sales staff never even approach me, takes 2 weeks to just get your own bike if you buy one, they book me in for a test ride and then wait till i turn up to say im too young for their insurance etc etc, even if they had a good deal i wouldn't buy from them now...

I use Rochdale Honda now, they're brilliant.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices