Skip to content

Discuss This British Eurosport confirms 2010 WSB plans World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > British Eurosport confirms 2010 WSB plans

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

British Eurosport confirms 2010 WSB plans

British Eurosport has outlined details of its most comprehensive coverage of the World Superbike championship ahead of this weekend’s 2010 opener at the Phillip Island circuit in Australia. Each race will be broadcast live on British Eurosport and from the second round in Portimao and for every European round of the championship, viewers can also enjoy coverage in stunning high definition...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (22 February 2010 17:28)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
rugrat46

Jul 09

rugrat46 says:

Eurosport HD

Yeah HD is brilliant. Its no good when the Sound is twenty seconds in front of the picture!! And you here about an incident before you see it. Which is exactly what happened in some of their broadcasts last year with bike racing. Lets hope they get it right this time.

Reply to this Topic
bluehazeboy

Aug 07

bluehazeboy says:

all we need now is toby ,julian and randy and that will be just great,

Reply to this Topic
polhouse

Sep 05

polhouse says:

+1 Deafdave 

I get really pee'd off that you cannot get eurosport without a subscription to pay for the high football salaries etc.  Why do I have to subscribe to sky sports when I have no interest in what they show.  The only sattelite channel I want is Eurosport, but I refuse to pay out the stupid subscription demands from the Sky people.  I would rather pay per view to watch just what I want.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

deaf dave

i am in the same boat as you , can watch motogp on bbc and bsb on free view . it is possible to watch wsb on eurosport live , on yer lap top , but will cost £40.00 or so a season.....what a bummer!!!.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Sky sports

You don't need sky sports to get eurosport. Just the basic package. 23 quid a month.

Reply to this Topic
ameg2808

May 08

ameg2808 says:

viewing

last year i watched a couple of WSB races on my computer (when GP and wsb clashed and if there is tennis or some other tedious sport on eurosport2!  they tended to show GP ) so i watched it streaming live off the official WSB site, sound and vision quality was good, for a stream, and the big bonus is it was FREE (stream wouldnt work with mozilla firefox though so had to use IE) hope they are doing it again this year as it came in very handy!!!!

Reply to this Topic
ameg2808

May 08

ameg2808 says:

bugger, scratch that

official WSB site not streaming live races this year due to coverage contracts. And there was me thinking I was been real clever :-(

Reply to this Topic
InfiniteCharlie

Dec 02

Sky TV

You actually only need the news and events pack which is £18.00 per month. You don't need kids tv, knowledge, random selection etc. Save yourselves £60.00 a year!

Reply to this Topic
olderbutfaster59

Feb 10

eurosport player

Yeh, don,t waste your money on eurosport player, my "live" stream stutters and stops, infuriating and unwatchable

Reply to this Topic
anyonebutmurray

Jan 10

Bikes On TV

Why do I have to pay to watch WSB when motogp is free? Could it be that the BBC don't want to show a series that a Brit has a real chance of winning? or is WSB just being greedy?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices