Skip to content

Discuss This Ben Spies looking to build on impressive Sepang debut MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ben Spies looking to build on impressive Sepang debut

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ben Spies looking to build on impressive Sepang debut

Ben Spies is confident he can impress again when MotoGP winter testing resumes at the Sepang circuit in Malaysia tomorrow (Thursday). The Texan was a superb fifth quickest on the final day and seventh overall when he rode the long and technical Sepang circuit for the first time earlier this month. And readying for his return date with the Malaysia venue tomorrow...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (24 February 2010 13:39)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Spies

I hope Ben can get it all together from the off. It'll be a breath of fresh air to have 4 or 5 riders going for the win . Motogp is desperate for excitement 17 riders on the grid just isnt good enough ,Spies being there and on the pace would be a much needed fillip for the class and the spectators who are being let down by the pathetic numbers on the grid.

Reply to this Topic
elsa1234

Mar 09

elsa1234 says:

i agree ben will be awsome you can get 25/1 odds on him wining the crown worth a bet.

moto gp need more riders not rule changes all the bloody time and why do we have to wait untill 2012 for 1000cc bikes dorna get on with it you bunch of idiots before the championship falls apart 17 bikes what a joke

Reply to this Topic
elsa1234

Mar 09

elsa1234 says:

i agree ben will be awsome you can get 25/1 odds on him wining the crown worth a bet.

moto gp need more riders not rule changes all the bloody time and why do we have to wait untill 2012 for 1000cc bikes dorna get on with it you bunch of idiots before the championship falls apart 17 bikes what a joke

Reply to this Topic
elsa1234

Mar 09

elsa1234 says:

Reply to this Topic
Ben52

Sep 09

Ben52 says:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

Clicked on wrong subject, got bored before end of first paragraph, sums up Motogp.

Reply to this Topic
Szmolo

Aug 09

Szmolo says:

Spies

I really hope Spies is going to be a cat amongst the pigeons and shake up GP a bit! Would be nice to see someone other than the usual suspects winning races

Reply to this Topic
scud522

Feb 09

scud522 says:

ben spies

it will be interesting to see how many factory bikes he can beat over the first three races toslands ave was 5th  cant wait for the start bring it on

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle