Skip to content

Discuss This New Yamaha Fazer8 revealed New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New Yamaha Fazer8 revealed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

New Yamaha Fazer8 revealed

Yamaha has finally taken the wraps off the new Fazer8 – the half-faired version of the 799cc middleweight that will be going on sale in the UK this summer. 2010 Yamaha FZ8 official image So far only the naked FZ8 bikes has been seen completely undisguised. The Fazer8 and naked FZ8 version are replacing the Fazer6 and FZ6 models so Yamaha has...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (25 February 2010 10:58)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
stoney45

Feb 04

stoney45 says:

fazer

boring!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Woodystock

Jul 09

Woodystock says:

Well, its looks is not innovative much. The exhaust pipe looks very cheap and over-simplistic. Honda shows that even such a detail can make bike more appealing. Hope that it will inherit "big bang" crank.

Reply to this Topic
Biker4751

Aug 02

Biker4751 says:

Fazed

Can I get one with the Tenere hard bags?  Please?  Does this really have an "all new" engine or is it just a sleeved down version of the liter bike?  How much does it weigh?

Reply to this Topic

Aug 02

1100970 says:

How Much ???

If the Super Tenere is 13.5 Grand then this bike will cost 12  grand. Yamaha`s single cylinder Tenere will cost 11 Grand and Yamaha will charge you £50 for sitting on one of there bikes in a bike shop.

Reply to this Topic
Bri55hornet

Aug 07

Bri55hornet says:

Yamaha 800

It would seem to be the perfect size bike for to days roads. I cant wait to test one out should be a long distance couriers dream . . . .   z z   z z  Z! 

Reply to this Topic
wombat4

Jan 04

wombat4 says:

Fazer 8

With Fuel approaching 1.25 per gallon again 80 BHP & 80 MPG would be nice.

Reply to this Topic
lobsterman

Mar 10

lobsterman says:

FZ8

I don't really get this bike,it's clearly based on an FZ1, so what will it be, a very heavy FZ6 replacement (20 kilos more?) or will it be an underpowered FZ1,or is the cunning plan to replace both bikes with one, which would make some kind of commercial sense.

Reply to this Topic
bornbiker1962

Mar 10

Fazer 8

Looking for a Bandit 600 replacement that will do everything. Was thinking of Fazer 1000 but seems a bit extreme,  this sounds perfect. Good one Yamaha.

Reply to this Topic
mattian

Feb 10

mattian says:

leave it naked

I dont like the half faired look.....  leave it naked.  if you want a fully faired yama you've got plenty to choose from.  Leave the Fazer naked I say.

Reply to this Topic
dazliss

Aug 02

dazliss says:

Why do engine capacities keep going up? First the VFR now this. I don't want to give this bloody government any more money than I have to. Over 600cc means more road tax and my Fazer6 S2 is all the bike I need, I just don't get it.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices