Skip to content

Discuss This New Yamaha Fazer8 revealed New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New Yamaha Fazer8 revealed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

New Yamaha Fazer8 revealed

Yamaha has finally taken the wraps off the new Fazer8 – the half-faired version of the 799cc middleweight that will be going on sale in the UK this summer. 2010 Yamaha FZ8 official image So far only the naked FZ8 bikes has been seen completely undisguised. The Fazer8 and naked FZ8 version are replacing the Fazer6 and FZ6 models so Yamaha has...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (25 February 2010 10:58)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PINNA

Mar 10

PINNA says:

Missed opportunity

I have had an FZ6S four years and its got everything. It handles, stops on a sixpence, rides two up all day and revs like an R6. This may come as a bit of a shock to Yamaha bosses but i am not remotely interested in a cut down FZ1

What i wanted was few more cube's in the FZ6 chassis. If the 600 fazer had morphed into an FZ7 it would have given a great bike the two up torque it needed. What a missed opportunity?

A previous guy asked why are our favourite bikes like VFR 750's getting ever increasing capacities? You can lead a horse, but this one aint going to drink!!

Reply to this Topic
gothythechavslayer666

Jan 08

I think its a great idea.

There's not much point of having such a close 600cc range, with similar bikes.

With the new Diversion, the FZ6, and the R6.

The diversion is to replace the fz6, the fz1 is the top end bike in the naked range, (its a very powerful bike afterall it has the R1's 20 valve engine.)

So the FZ8 will fit in nicely in the middle, and since the diversion has less power than the current FZ6 it will be a good step up, I'd buy one, infact its just what im looking for, well done Yamaha :)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle