Skip to content

Sport Points scoring question? MCN Fantasy Road Racing

You are in... Forums > Sport > MCN Fantasy Road Racing > Points scoring question?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

rimotu66

Oct 02

rimotu66 says:

Points scoring question?

Ive set up a private league for friends and family 'village idiots' and I'm 4th in it now.

Question is, my work mate has the same riders Haslam and Rea and the same points yet he is in 3rd and is higher in the overal positions , he entered his team after me ?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (28 February 2010 14:38)

Post a message in MCN Fantasy Road Racing

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
tiamo69

Sep 04

tiamo69 says:

if you have same riders & same amount of points...

you should, in theory, be in exactly the same position...

the list is probably just sorting things alphabetically or something similar.

if you look at the table, you'll find hundreds of people on same points, especially after just one wkd of racing.

int

Reply to this Topic
rimotu66

Oct 02

rimotu66 says:

Tiamo69, I would of thought the same as you but I have 73 points, am 4th in my private league and am 2114 overall.

My mate also had 73 points but he is 3rd in our league and is 2010 overall ???????? As I said, we have the same riders and I chose mine before him so I'm confused :mad:

Reply to this Topic
Madgaza

Feb 10

Madgaza says:

yea. why do people with the same riders and the same points scored get ranked differently. Can i get the same points, with the same riders as the winner but come 11 th.

Reply to this Topic
Mr_Green

Feb 06

Mr_Green says:

Tie Rack

Tied teams are first separated by race points scored (i.e. excluding qualifying points) during the relevant period. Following that, teams are sorted by the date of entry (not the time of entry - although this will be implemented manually if there is still a tie at the end of a Game Round).

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices