Skip to content

Discuss This Video review: 2010 Ducati Multistrada 1200 First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Video review: 2010 Ducati Multistrada 1200

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video review: 2010 Ducati Multistrada 1200

The 2010 Ducati Multistrada 1200 is so good, it heralds a new era, moving motorcycle design on to the next stage. 2010 Ducati Multistrada 1200 first ride report Ducati Multistrada 1200 rivals compared Watch the video for the world first test of the New Multistrada 1200. Read the full test in this week's MCN, on sale Wednesday 3 March.   http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1119137831http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=711881422 ...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (05 March 2010 09:18)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Paulvt1

Aug 08

Paulvt1 says:

Great review. Great bike.

Reply to this Topic
BikerBookworm

Nov 09

Agree

it is a very good review and I'm even coming round to accept / approve of all the gizmos being loaded into bikes in general and this one in particular, but whilst my head says 'yes', I'm sorry to say its looks fail to capture my heart (and my bank manager wouldn't approve either).

Reply to this Topic
kpandinu

May 09

kpandinu says:

Well Done mate

One of the best Bike review of MCN keep it up.

Reply to this Topic
steady2wheels

Sep 08

15000 service intervals?! That is a lot of miles! That is very impressive, I wish moer bikes would put more emphasis on service intervals, like the bandit 1250. The price doesn't seem so rediculous when you see how much your getting for that

Reply to this Topic
mattrawr

Jan 10

mattrawr says:

2010 Ducati Multistrada 1200

Looks like an amazing bike! And WHAT AN AMAZING REVIEW!!! All MCN bike reviews should be that detailed and done by this guy! 2 minute videos of a man riding a bike and then just saying it's good at the end fail. Detailed videos like that with less riding and more explanation are so much better.

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

Excellent review. Keep it up!

Reply to this Topic
stevyamy

Jul 08

stevyamy says:

Revolutionary?

Correct me if im wrong, suzuki were doing 3 way power modes in 2007.

Its a special bike for ducati, but other brands do have toys too.

Reply to this Topic
Jun 06

alter says:

stevyammy

the electrics on this bike ar far ahead of the suzuki.the suspension adjustments alone are taking biking to a new level.top report

Reply to this Topic
daveajj

Feb 06

daveajj says:

1200s Touring

Well after the latest review it's got me sold so far, just gotta have a test ride myself and then to make that expensive decision, do i really need to change from my 09 repsol?????

£14250 is bloody expensive, i could buy a second hand touring bike and keep my sportsbike for that sort of money......only downside to that is additional insurance, 2 x tax, 2 x servicing,

Reply to this Topic
yaxireaper

Feb 06

yaxireaper says:

Moto Morini Granpasso

Moto Morini Granpasso

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN