Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Aprilia RSV4 onboard at Motorland First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Video: Aprilia RSV4 onboard at Motorland

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Aprilia RSV4 onboard at Motorland

In this week's MCN, on sale March 10, we reveal the results of Masterbike 2010 - the first track test featuring every current superbike from Europe and Japan.   Read the Aprilia RSV4 Factory review Browse Aprilia RSV4s for sale The test took place at the fabulous, brand new, Motorland 5.2km race track in Aragon, Spain. Watch the video for a hot lap...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (08 March 2010 12:15)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

Would have been fun to hear the bike. How frustrating....Please guys get an external mic and protect it from the wind when shooting vids like this.

Reply to this Topic
tl1000kid

Aug 02

tl1000kid says:

Rubbish!

Can't  hardly see where the bike is going - head keeps bobbing around too much - crap music - can't hear the bike!!

Mount the camera on the bike next time and let us HEAR THE BIKE.

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

ditto the previous comments ... you'd have thought that wonderful V4 at full chat would have been the best soundtrack ...

Reply to this Topic
giancola

Sep 03

giancola says:

Sound Track or Engine Noise?

Quote from MCN

"We do try to leave engine noise as the main soundtrack where possible, but in this case due to windnoise you couldn't hear the bike at all - hence the music."

This is MCN's reason for promoting their taste in music (crap at best) and trying to be in the now with amature youtube video makers with same trash overlaid music thats most likely riped off from the makers hence in quite a lot of them having the sound removed by youtube due to copyright laws.

Your supposed to be a Motorcycle mag not a music video mag... get a grip lads.

I bet if it was the R1 this would not of happened..... and I agree the camera should be on the bike viewing the dash and track (where possible) so that the wind noise could possibly be reduced other than the direct in the wind effect the helmet cam gave.

Also with the amount the mag is now and most likely with go up to in the very near future, a decend camera/operator and sound equipement is not out of the question, so dont skimp and scrap in the vid making department.

If you cant be bothered to do it right then dont bother.

Apart from all that above, BRILLIANT BIKE...love it.

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

Hot lap?

Not so hot video!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry but you could barely see the track most of the time, although from what you could see it looks superb!! Wish there was one in Tenerife!! And anything would be better than the musical sound track ,backing!! Lets here the bike even though the sound was poor it would be better I'm sure!! Come on MCN you should be experts at videos by now!

Reply to this Topic
ravenswood

Feb 09

ravenswood says:

really?

MCN only you can make a ride on an rsv4 dispicable by playing this crappy horrible bit-crushed schlock rock! If you inisist on playing music at least drop this out of tune nightmare! You guys are really dropping off! LOSE THE MUSIC! This is sad! INVEST IN AN AUDO VISUAL TEAM!!

Reply to this Topic
Manu78

Mar 10

Manu78 says:

Sound

Here you go MCN

If you want some new music I can sort you out with some custom made royalty free tracks…

I know shameless :)

Reply to this Topic
Morgano

Nov 09

Morgano says:

Rubbish vid. Don't bother putting stuff like this up... just wasted my time...

Reply to this Topic
mattof

Aug 02

mattof says:

Middle age music rather than V4?!?!?!

What, you thought we'd rather listen to some lift music than hear a screaming, wailing RSV4? The RSV4 sounds fantastic.....I'm speechless. Jesus, it's worse than having to listen to f***ing air horns at MotoGP.

Reply to this Topic
giancola

Sep 03

giancola says:

clicker675

Get with the reality of this discusion and complain about the video like everyone else.....instead of others in the discusion and their so called inept spelling, punctuation and what ever else YOU think is wrong....oh and by the way I am most likely older than you wish me to be,(faggot)....this complaint about the VIDEO is on its AUDIO and VISUAL presentation and not your imaginary view of its (non) written content.  Thus my attempt, mistakes and all, is far more acceptable than the video, and my last point is that I am not the first nor the last to make such grammatical, punctual or spelling errors on this forum, let alone bitch about it due to the fact i have nothing important to say in the first place on the actual subject at hand.

I rest my case....

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices