Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Aprilia RSV4 onboard at Motorland First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Video: Aprilia RSV4 onboard at Motorland

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Aprilia RSV4 onboard at Motorland

In this week's MCN, on sale March 10, we reveal the results of Masterbike 2010 - the first track test featuring every current superbike from Europe and Japan.   Read the Aprilia RSV4 Factory review Browse Aprilia RSV4s for sale The test took place at the fabulous, brand new, Motorland 5.2km race track in Aragon, Spain. Watch the video for a hot lap...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (08 March 2010 12:15)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
LaughMuBai

Sep 07

LaughMuBai says:

Keep On Roll'n!

Wow! Seems to be many who don't like, well, many of the MCN videos. In fairness to them, they are bikers doing what they love and putting it in a rag/site so we can buy/see it IF we want to. I don't think they profess to be tabloid/video/sound gurus.

Personally, I'm glad they at least make an effort and I can imagine them showing up excited to ride the bike and, 'Oh yeah, we have to video this too!' 'Who has the video camera?' 'Oh s**t, forgot the mount!' 'Where the hell are we going to fix this?' 'Slap it on my helmet!' We would probably be the same being honest.

Besides, if they were up to the satisfaction of everyone, those who love and have the time to complain would have nothing to do. I think there is a self-help complaint website somewhere...

Reply to this Topic
timowers

Jan 10

timowers says:

RSV4 - Motor NOT music

There's nothing wrong with the video per se, but please MCN just don't overlay music. We're here for the bikes not music.

Reply to this Topic
TT600JCC

Feb 08

TT600JCC says:

RSV4

Why bother with the music, the bike is all the music we want.

Reply to this Topic
cardiology

May 05

cardiology says:

Fair play to MCN, yet again.

You can't hear the bike, granted, but it's a good effort - as usual. Keep up the good work.

Track looks amazing.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle