You are in... Forums > General > General > ROOF BOXER HELMETS

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

robbie7334

Oct 09

robbie7334 says:

ROOF BOXER HELMETS

Hi Fella's dont know if any of you guys are familiar with this style of lid?It is a flip front helmet and when in the position of chinguard down it is secured by 2 pathetic popper type tabs either side of the chin guard.I have 3 of these helmets, of which 2 have broken popper type tab thingies and am having trouble sourcing replacement items.A couple of shops that sell these lids have offered me a new chin guard, but I just want the popper tabs any one got any suggestions regards Robbie

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (12 March 2010 01:29)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
norris

Nov 02

norris says:

Roof

Had two 'Roof' full face, mainly because they're a quiet lid, but the build is rubbish..I used to work in textiles for a company that made military equipment, some items had big pop studs, so you could possibly try a textiles suppliers.

http://www.mansam.com/

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Dumptruck

Sep 07

Dumptruck says:

Would never buy Roof....

anything, my mate quite fancied a roof helmet so we went to the bike show, found the roof stand and spoke to the rep. He was a total cunt!! and he left both of us speechless. Cant even remember what he said, but any company that lets a twat like that work for them deserves to go bust! Overpriced too i reckon, my mate did eventually get a roof full face and apart from it being really light it was bob. padding flattened after about 3 months and the stitching around the buckle started to come out. He sacked it off and bought an agv s4 and its loads better.

AND a £100 quid cheaper!!! 

Reply to this Topic
SiegerMotorsports

Sep 09

Roof

Are crap as hell... worked in a shop which sold them and half came back falling to bits after a few uses...

Save your money and get a decent lid or a street legal simpson like a god boy!

:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
robbie7334

Oct 09

robbie7334 says:

roof boxer lids

Hi fellas thanks very much for your  comments and suggestions I agree with you on build quality aspects but I do like the aggresive streetfighter/fighter pilot look of the Roof boxer.I have got to use the flip front option on any helmet because I am a four eyed git and full faced lids are a no go.I find the caberg option a bit boring so it has to be Roof

Reply to this Topic
streetfighter2000

Jan 12

Roof Boxer helmets

hi guy, 

the roof boxer is is freaking awesome, i want it :biggrin:

Is this the latest roof boxer helmets?

Thanks for your help.

Reply to this Topic
bmwgs

Mar 10

bmwgs says:

i was looking at the roof boxer but the full face one did not fit right and the flip front had only some rubber straps to hold down the chin bar so it was a no go.

i got a shoie to replace my agv s4 as the as the seat belt tip strap would not stay tight so i stoped using it.

Reply to this Topic
JAWAPAWA

Sep 10

JAWAPAWA says:

ive got one of these

ive got the black shadow model...

i think theyre a great design let down by cheap components..

They just dont fit together as they should...

sorry i cant help you but if its under a year old surely they will be under warranty??

heres a pic of mines... looks very cool with the iridium visor it came with.... its just a shame they dont allow a better components!!

Ive just bought an Shoei Qwest recently too

Reply to this Topic
akhall

Oct 04

akhall says:

Roof

I had a roof boxer for years and never had any trouble with it, loved it and its the best for the four eyes gits like me, looks the dogs with the iridium visor, You get what you pay for i suppose but i thought it was fine for the money, if it wasnt for the difficulty its going through with suppliers i would deffo have another one

Reply to this Topic
streetfighter2000

Jan 12

Roof Helmets

I really love the roof helmets too.
now, the roof make the new roof boxer v8 (it should be better thank boxer V or classic).
Also, a new roof helmet is coming in the 2012, the roof desmo helmet.

What do you like, the boxer v8 or the desmo? :huh:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices