Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

DannyCliffe

Feb 10

DannyCliffe says:

Orange BMW F650 ST

Hey guys, how are we all?

Well lets start this little story on the 27th of Feb 2010... I travelled 250 miles all the way south in order to buy my new motorbike... a BMW F650 ST for £1030.

Anyways, my dad drove it back another 250 miles and I drove the car, we got home and then it was garaged until I could find someone to restrict it to the 33hp I need it since I havent had my full licence for 2 years.

I got the bike restricted the weekend after for £250... and then insured the bike for £450, that included breakdown cover and legal assistance including the European breakdown cover which I would need in order to do the 7 day trip to Switzerland which was booked and paid for in July.

I then taxed the bike for a year for £66 which took the total up to £1800 roughly.

Its was now the 14th of March 2010 and I went to Darley Dale to watch my brother play football, after that we went home for an hour and then was going to my nans so I decided to go on the bike, since I love riding it and had only been riding for a day or two.

The bike ran perfectly and we got there and had a great day!...

Leaving my nans, my dad got to the end of the jitty and said "you have got to be kidding me" I imediately thought its raining! But when I got out of the jitty I saw the little parking space empty where my bike should have been.

The police were phoned and I ran around the area for 4 hours! But the bike wasnt found.

The annoying thing is no one was willing to help, the police took all the details and left it until the 15th before they asked the neighbourghs!

I phoned the police on the 15th and they said nothing can be done since there were no witnesses and no CCTV evidence, so what if it was a child that had gone missing... different story then...

Anyways, I dont think the police are going to bother to do anything else about this, Ive done everything I can.

Just thought I would share this story with you, mostly so I can vent my anger in a nice way.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (17 March 2010 12:24)

Post a message in Stolen bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kawathrasher

Feb 10

kawathrasher says:

DC

It's a pity it was'nt adorned with all the usual trinkets i.e race can,small no plate,uzi 9mm and the like as i'm betting the theiving festering bastards probably would'nt have got it to the end of the road without our friendly helpful boys in blue giving them a tug for being a menace to society

Just my opinion    :unsure:

Reply to this Topic
stevedeejay

Aug 09

stevedeejay says:

Gutted

for ya mate...never had a bike nicked but must be a right pain in the pisser,hope insurance sorts a replacement out for ya ok :wink:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle