Skip to content

Discuss This Suzuki GSX1250FA: competitors price comparison General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Suzuki GSX1250FA: competitors price comparison

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Chris Newbigging  says:

Suzuki GSX1250FA: competitors price comparison

MCN has tested the new Suzuki GSX1250FA, which you can read about in MCN, March 24, and this graph shows where Suzuki sees it fitting in the market. There’s little competition in the same price bracket – omitted from this graph is the Honda CBF1000GT at £8170, but the next competitors, the Honda CB1300S and Yamaha FZ-1 Fazer are over £9000...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (22 March 2010 16:44)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Georg3

Mar 08

Georg3 says:

World class graph there boys. Probably would have looked better if you had just plotted the points with the bike names, not microscopic photograps.

Reply to this Topic
RoadRashSpirit

Jan 10

Well done Suzuki

Well never mind about the graph i think its much more important that we congratulate suzuki on there new T-Pot, I had a 91 600F and i loved it to bits, my own opinion is this kind of budget bike is always gonna be a winner and now its got some more poke quids in. Lets hope the budget suspensions not to bad and it will be smiles all round :-)

Reply to this Topic
wolkanblog

Aug 10

wolkanblog says:

sinema izle

MCN has tested film izle  the new Suzuki GSX1250FA, which you sinema izle can read about in MCN, March 24, and this graph shows 18 film  where Suzuki sees it fitting in the market. There’s little  film izle competition in the same price bracket – omitted from this...

Reply to this Topic
reis3737

Aug 10

reis3737 says:

Reply to this Topic
fullizle

Aug 10

fullizle says:

good

www.dizi-izle-film-izle.net

Try that.

Reply to this Topic
erol

Aug 10

erol says:

agins

MCN has tested the new Suzuki GSX1250FA, which you can bedava sinema  read about in MCN, March 24, and this graph shows where Suzuki sees it fitting in the market.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices