Skip to content

General Thievin pikey scum! Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Thievin pikey scum!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

StealthSV

Feb 08

StealthSV says:

Thievin pikey scum!

Just got to work and the police were there!
Asked wot had happened and it turns out a Blue trannie van woz scoutin round the industrial estate, when it caught the eye of one of our engineers.
It then drove into another factories car park, reversed right down it to a group of bikes then 2 of the scum got out, picked one up threw it in the back and drove off!
Our engineer called 999 and gave the details and it seemed as tho no-one gave a shit and didn't turn up!
Fact woz they found the van and were givin chase!
Then, to add insult to an already bad day the thievin bastard's chucked the bike out the back of the van at the police! Obviously trashing it!

They caught the thievin scum tho!
Poor bloke only got the bike yesterday!

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (24 March 2010 17:23)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
stirfry

Jan 08

stirfry says:

Rob: why are we

paying the police? Obviously because our bribes aren't high enough yet. We only have ourselves to blame.

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

how the FUCK

CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH IT. CUNTS.

DIRTY STINKING NON TAX PAYIN ROBING INBREAD CUNTS

TELL U WOT LETS GIVE M BENNEWFITS MEALS ON WHEEALS N WHEN ITS TIME TO MOOVE M ON WE CAN FILL UP THAIR VANS THAT AINT TAXED OR INSURED N LET M TRASH ANOTHER FIELD, OH N WE WILL FOOT THE CLEAN UP BILL ALSO SO I SAY AGAIN

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNTS!

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Pikeys

When I was waiting for a breakdown truck to collect me and the Harley after that nasty incident with the minced belt guard, the same truck load of pikeys drove past slowly three times. The final time there were two extra in the cab.

I was praying hard that they weren't going to stop and offer to help, but they were probably waiting to see if I walked away and left it.

I was glad to be collected before they came past again.

Reply to this Topic
Si749

Oct 03

Si749 says:

Like the fucking National Front online this place.

Embarassing.

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Gypsies

I've only had one bike v gypsies moment and its when Ive been green laning.There was a bunch of them parked down one off the trails we use.I was plodding along like i do and came up to there horses which I'm scared to death off,had a wobble and fell over.All the gypsies came out and picked me and the bike up and sent me on my way.Loverly.Later that day i went to Morrison's out of my bike gear and a Gypsies woman came up to me and asked if i was OK.The surprising bit was she recognised me.I was heavily suited and booted all you could see of me was my eyes.They do not miss a thing.There are different kinds of Gypsies as there are with all walks of life, I still she her from time to time and shes always very friendly and a little bit shy.Would i trust them with anything no way.:biggrin::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
Driver67

Jul 11

Driver67 says:

Cops can't win!

Rob & Stirfry, didn't you read the top post? The cops caught the Pikey scum, even after the bike was thrown at them from a moving vehicle. What more do you want from them? A Bobby on every corner preventing crime? Not gonna happen.

It's not the cops' fault that no doubt their Worships the magistrates will let the scum off with a warning. Not the mags fault either really when Her Majesty's government have told them not to jail anyone.

Oh, did you know the government have also told the cops to arrest 20% less crims and make more use of "alternative" disposals?

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

Si749...

why do you say that........Pikey's!!...they are what most people on here are saying they are.....we have several 'traveller sites' here (what a complete misnomer that is!!), and the surrounding areas are littered with rubbish and general crap, bloody disgusting,....if you think they are ok people, leave your car parked nearby one night!  As with all 'minorities' there are some good ones, but they are few and far between around here, if they made more of a contribution to the area they may be better thought of.........but in my experience you don't get to drive new Range-rovers and Mercs while being on the dole or not paying tax !!!!

Reply to this Topic
Tabasco

May 09

Tabasco says:

These filthy

dirty cunts got an angle grinder, ground through a lock of the gate of our local childrens park and then 17 of the most unroad worthy vehicles turned up towing caravans. I called the police station which is 5 mins away when the first 3 vehicles turned up. Forty mins later the poilce arrived and blocked the gate (blocking them in not out). They were removed after a while. Two hours later 6 of them came back and camped over night. I walked my dog the next morning and right behind the caravans against the hedge were 5 huge piles of dirty gypo shit complete with used shit roll! It was all over the place. I feel for the poor park keeper who had to clean all that filthy shit up.

These dirty rotten bastard need fucking shooting and I dont give a fuck if im called raccist. Deal with it!

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

SI 749

R U OV PIKEY BLOOD OR SOMETHING/////??????

wots your problem!:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
Si749

Oct 03

Si749 says:

"gungerdin8"

Not sure how to respond to that barrage of cringeworthy illiteracy.  You cant even spell inbred right you complete bellwhiff.  I'm sure the irony is lost on you though.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices