Skip to content

Discuss This Kawasaki limited editions: Kawasaki ZX-10R Performance Edition New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Kawasaki limited editions: Kawasaki ZX-10R Performance Edition

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Kawasaki limited editions: Kawasaki ZX-10R Performance Edition

Kawasaki has brought out five new special editions; a ZX-10R, a ZX-6R, ZZR1400, Z750 and a VN900 Classic cruiser which will be available in May. All of the bikes have been specified with a host of extras which are then bundled together and the total amount has been discounted over what they would cost separately. All of the extras are official Kawasaki...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (01 April 2010 12:01)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
rmbridge

May 06

rmbridge says:

WOW

A massive saving of..... 200 pounds on a 11,300 pound bike!

First Suzuki throw some accessories at the GSXR and call it an "Anniversary" model and now Kawasaki are bolting on an exhaust+hugger and calling it a "Performance" model.

In my opinion the Japanese are losing it.  First massive price rises and now lack luster "specials".  I dont think anyone will be fooled.  I'm hopefully in the market for a new bike this summer and I doubt very much it will be from Japan.

Reply to this Topic
RavenOne

Jul 08

RavenOne says:

When new owners get it home - APRIL FOOLS - it's still a kwacker.

Reply to this Topic
fabCB

Mar 10

fabCB says:

Mini front indicators, knee pads, and colour coded seat cowl ?  YESSSSSSSS! i must get my sleeping bag and que up from 5am in the pissing rain cos that level of spec is orgasmic!

Reply to this Topic
gjw1992

Dec 05

gjw1992 says:

Not made in Japan

Actually the Japanese need to move production out of Japan altogether> Love the quality, but either due to the high value of the Yen or Japanese workers actually wanting to be well paid - it's no longer worth it. No reason Honda couldn't dedicate a little floor space in Swindon.

I know last year when Honda hiked prices, Italian made scooters went up a lot, but Japanese kmade bikes went up an enormous amount.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices