Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

tulipsam

Apr 09

tulipsam says:

BAD DAY

I am having a bad day grrrrr

Gets to the train station this morning, train was late, packed to rafters so had to stand, and sour mout man was next to me I think the shit fairy visited him during the night, so I offered him a chewing gum but got a dirty look instead. :shock:

Gets of the train to get the bus, missed the bus waited 10 mins for the next one, gets on then traffic at Trafalgar Sq came to a stand still. There had been a bad crash and traffic was going no where. So gets of bus and hot foot it to the underground dodging the crowds. Gets to the under ground oh and guess what there are delays, the carriage was packed.

Gets to Victoria and well what can I say has anyone been to Victoria station? I had to fight my way to get out. I finally get to work and I am soooooooo STRESSED all before 9am.

I have seriously gotta get out of London

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (07 April 2010 09:13)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
zx12rbadass

Aug 09

zx12rbadass says:

mmmmmm?

fck the daily commute,id rather chew on me nans bunions or me dads hard skin ha ha ha london is a festering hell hole oh well ive only got another 2 weeks off work wot to do?:lol:

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Poor little Tulip....

I live in north London and have to commute every day to near Heathrow!!

.........But at 5:30am on the north circular there's precious little to stress me out..... Til I get to work then the shit generally hits the fan!!

:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
tulipsam

Apr 09

tulipsam says:

Well

thanks guys you have managed to cheer me up somewhat lol :biggrin:

Well my search to move to Scotland has well and truely started......

Oldish I am very glad that I was not in the crash, but I do hope that the person/people are ok as I did hear that a motorcycle was involved. It was that bad that they had to close the road......

Reply to this Topic
tulipsam

Apr 09

tulipsam says:

750FLYER

I can imagine...........London is one big rat race, heavy traffic, people rushing every where, public transport always messed up, over crowding the list is endless and I have had enough grrrr lol

Reply to this Topic
mickster1

Jun 08

mickster1 says:

ts

get ya sen ooop norf  an chill :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
AJS500

Nov 09

AJS500 says:

You could.............

Sorry Sam, but you could always try commuting to work on your bike?  No smelly commuters, traffic delays etc.  May also work out cheaper, and would certainly be less stressful!

I live near Northampton and commute into West London every morning - really wouldn't want to do so by car or public transport!

Ride safe, one chilled Shad! 

Reply to this Topic
Dumptruck

Sep 07

Dumptruck says:

All this week...

im on a course right in the centre of london, with me hotel about a k away, its well scary for a bumpkin like me. last night after walking back to my hotel i spent the entire evening sitting on the floor of the shower hugging my knees.

Then went for a kfc.

Reply to this Topic
tulipsam

Apr 09

tulipsam says:

I am seriously

gonna get out of London. I young (ish) single and got nowt holdin me here, well apart from me family which I can visit, and I know I am gonna get lonely but fingers crossed I will have me big bike by then and I can just bugger off lol. 

Shad I was thinking of riding me bike in but I have seen to many accidents for my liking, I would prop kill meself lol :lol:

Reply to this Topic
tulipsam

Apr 09

tulipsam says:

Dumpstruck

lol :lol::lol::lol:

KFC is always the answer :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
tourx4

Mar 10

tourx4 says:

bad day

I'll beat you on that mate believe me. I found out three weeks ago i need a pacemaker( already had 4 heart op's). And if i dont have it, i'll have a heart attack. The worrying thing is i'm only 30 years old. And half way through my training! and now have a heart problem which now needs very strong tablets as well!. And recovery time is two months!!!!!, talk about cruelity to bikers!!! :shock::shock::shock::upset::upset::shock::shock:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices