You are in... Forums > Sport > MotoGP > Casy Stoner fan club

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

kentguy

Aug 07

kentguy says:

Casy Stoner fan club

A new fan club for stoner has been started on Eurosport, Toby is the chairman and Jules is the president.
For fuck sake he is not the greatest ever motorcyclist.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (11 April 2010 09:13)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MrSV

Jun 08

MrSV says:

We all need to accept talent

No matter who your favorite is, lets face it they're all in a different league to us.

Reply to this Topic
hazi1512

Jun 10

hazi1512 says:

stoner fan club

stoner needs a fan club after all the talk in the pit lane if you know what i mean cos there is a bike for rent and it aint got wheels

Reply to this Topic
21dru21

Mar 09

21dru21 says:

the win-ger

:lol: Stoner win at Honda.He should go to a sponser like Kleenex, who are used to people crying, he was at it again at the sachsenring, and it took a man on a Yamaha with one leg for him to get his ass into gear,always blaming setup or something, never himself.He should go to formula one where they tell you when to go fast when to go slow, change tyre's ,fuel.So if he did get beat he "would" have someone to bame.

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

Ozzy Bitch

*Disclaimer* These are the views of a non racer and a fan of MotoGP as a whole, The auther does not claim to have raced nor does he have the expertise to cast a proffessional judgement on the sport, riders or bikes. The points made are of his own opinion so before all the proffessional racers on this forum that know everything about everything start to tear the auther to shreads, dont bother as he doesnt give a W-a-n-k. Thank you. :lol:

Nobody can say Casey Moaner.. Sorry i meant Stoner.. is a shit racer! he is not, when he rings that Ducati's neck it is great to watch as he is on the limit! BUT the problem is purely that he is a whining Ozzy Bitch!! If he didnt cry and blame everybody else and his bike every time he gets roughed up, loses out on 1st place or stacks it then he would be more accepted by race fans (not that he cares too much about that as he earns millions to race a bike, I wouldnt give two fucks if i was him)

If you lose a battle, dont cry like a bitch, shake the winners hand and fight back harder next time, If you stack it for no reason, Dont blame everybody else but yourself, it makes you look like a prize c-u-n-t and if you dont come first in every race then dont sulk and point the finger of blame again, just pull your head from up your own arse and accept that finishing behind other great riders isnt beneath you!! Other than the above he is a real nice chap..... :lol: 

Before the Casey Moaner fans or what i like to call "Rossi Haters" start spitting the dummy at my comments i would just like to say i dont give a shite..... ha ha ha

Reply to this Topic
jamesrocks

Jul 08

jamesrocks says:

hi

you are so right casey stoner is pathetic and he is always in a bad mood if he doesnt win a race i feel sorry for adriana his wife booo hoooo from emily:hmmm:

Reply to this Topic
honwal

Feb 10

honwal says:

stoner

thats the only thing i dont like about stoner he is a whinging, kangershager, brilliant rider when he has'nt got a cold

Reply to this Topic
jamesrocks

Jul 08

jamesrocks says:

hi

hi well casey isnt all you think he is he is quite boring and he has a bad attitude when he speaks to people he cries like a little girl from emily

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

Annual uk meeting

In a phone box just down the road in accia avenue , just for members ok .

Reply to this Topic
kentguy

Aug 07

kentguy says:

Anal meeting

|Should that be Letsbee Avenue

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN