Skip to content

Sport What happens to points on Team changes? MCN Fantasy Road Racing

You are in... Forums > Sport > MCN Fantasy Road Racing > What happens to points on Team changes?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Dawnmac

Apr 10

Dawnmac says:

What happens to points on Team changes?

What happens to points during team changes?  Existing riders points, do I loose points, if I change them? New riders existing points?  Do I gain them?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (12 April 2010 11:02)

Post a message in MCN Fantasy Road Racing

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Jeni4

Sep 08

Jeni4 says:

Dawn

I had Smart in my team, but as the other post states, he is no longer in the group.  So I went to transfer him today and chose Jessopp, who on the rider list has 12 points, but on my list has 0 points.  Surely I should at least be given the 12 points, especially since I have someone in my team that is no longer taking part...

Reply to this Topic
Mr_Green

Feb 06

Mr_Green says:

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

You only score points for riders whilst in your team.

Hence, all points scored by the outgoing rider whilst in your team remain credited to your team score, but do not gain points that the incoming rider has scored before transferring them into your team.

If you were able to obtain the points scored by riders before being brought into your team, there would be no skill involved!

Reply to this Topic
tuffers15

Jul 04

tuffers15 says:

scott smart no show no pionts :-(

I got stiffed for points by Scott not starting in BSB too, even though he was on the entry list right up until the closing deadline, then I had to wait for a transfer window to swap in some-one actually riding in the races....

My mates in our mini-league think its hilarious!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices