Skip to content

Discuss This Paolo Berlusconi saves failing Moto Morini New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Paolo Berlusconi saves failing Moto Morini

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Chris Newbigging  says:

Paolo Berlusconi saves failing Moto Morini

Troubled Italian manufacturer Moto Morini has been bought for 2.5 million Euros by Paolo Berlusconi, brother of Italian Prime Minister Silvio. Moto Morini declared itself bankrupt in September 2009 – a move that allows Italian firms six months breathing room to avoid paying debts. The firm has since scaled back production, building bikes to order while a backlog of unsold stock...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (13 April 2010 11:50)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

For how long though?

Reply to this Topic
YamBoy2007

Oct 09

YamBoy2007 says:

Why bother

Why bother - out of date relics that have never done any good for years.

Reply to this Topic
hjworton

Aug 02

hjworton says:

@yamboy2007 They are worth saving. Those bikes have an engine to die for. I had a Corsaro for awhile and that 1200cc vtwin is just about the best bike engine I have ever ridden, and I have ridden them all.

Reply to this Topic
yaxireaper

Feb 06

yaxireaper says:

YamBoy2007says

Why bother

Why bother - out of date relics that have never done any good for years.

You don't know what your talking about ,Moto Morini have a Good  range of great  modern bikes ,especially for such a small manufacturer. Look at the components the bikes use adjustable Ohlins rear monoshock  Brembo  brake calipers Marzocchi upside down forks . The new Gran ferro and Corsaro look excellent . Quality character and exclusivity ,have you got that on your jap drone bike ?

Reply to this Topic
corsarochris

Oct 09

corsarochris says:

Not yet saved

I think that the deal is not yet done (see the original Motociclismo article) - but I certainly hope that Morini do survive!

As the name says, I've owned the Corsaro and it is a stunning bike - right up there with the likes of the Speed Triple et al. They might be difficult to find (there aren't that many dealers) but for a few they are one of the best...

CC

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle