Skip to content

General was i in the wrong and what would u do General

You are in... Forums > General > General > was i in the wrong and what would u do

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

was i in the wrong and what would u do

nearly every weekend me+m8s  age group 25 to 72  go for rideouts min 5hrs in the saddle ....now my older m8 suggested we start meeting and finish at a new cafe on mount glorious about 2 months ago

now every week end we start and finish our ride at the new cafe there a big table full of riders these guys n girles make the power rangers look under dressed you name it they had it and the bikes duke tricolours bennies F4 MV 312 RC8 BMW1200 hardley's gold wings fiat R1 you name it if it cost a lot its here and they only live 30klms away ask ozzyjoles what the rds are like there ....they are awesome

so last weekend one of these posers spoke to me normaly the ignore everyone.. so me being me a smartarsed arse hole  replied nice bikes are the fiberglass models coz ive never seen them run to which i got told to fuk off then got banned from the cafe  and now banned fron an ozzy bike forum

now was i wrong in having a go at them on this ozzy forum and calling them wat they are a bunch of poor old sorry men  (ages range 45 to 65) try hard posers

god i wish gizza lived here 

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (14 April 2010 12:03)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
stevedeejay

Aug 09

stevedeejay says:

brutale

aw they seem to be a very sensitive buncha souls,ya must've hurt their feelins :wink: (or touched a nerve more like) :tongue:

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Ha Ha

Good on ya Brutale!  Tell em like it is.

Maybe they can't afford any fuel, having spent so much on the gear!!

Reply to this Topic
GHolmes81

Sep 08

GHolmes81 says:

Banter

The lads who i know and ride with would of just given me some stick back. My uncle rides a vespa and i tell him he`s not a real biker and that him and chavs have alot in common, he just tell me i ride a plastic death machine but hey its only a bit of fun.:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
steve_n.yorks

Nov 07

Banter

sensitive arseholes !!

Thought you ozzies had thick skin and could handle banter ??? :wacko:

Wouldn't want to be asociated with a bike forum that was so fickle !:hmmm:

Good on you brutale, next time ya see 'em out Fcuk the nod - give 'em th e finger ! :wink:

Ride safe buddy:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
norris

Nov 02

norris says:

Funnily

enough, I was chatting to the owner of a old established dealership (50 years) and he was pointing out all these immaculate 2 year old bikes he as for sale, average mileage 800 miles. 800 miles!! Did 700 in three days last week. But at the end of the day, these guys can afford it, and they've nicely run in my next bike, fitted it with alarms and taken the biggest hit depreciation wise..So maybe we should thank them. (oh forgot, all the nice new gear they sell on ebay)

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
SiegerMotorsports

Sep 09

Use The Phrase

"Kiss My Grits"

:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
spondonste

Aug 02

spondonste says:

You've got 2 options

You can either stand your ground and live with the consequences or apologise.

From what you've said it suggests that with hindsight you regret what happened. Maybe being truthfull and talking with them might resolve things. Then again maybe they wont listen to anything you say and circumstances wont change back. You know what is more likely so you have to make your own choice.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
kitty6

Aug 09

kitty6 says:

:(

i thought we were all bikers :upset: why does it matter what u ride or how often - we all love 2 wheels!

if they only came over to say hello and be friendly then why be nasty? whats wrong with live and let live:unsure:

Reply to this Topic
pch1

Aug 05

pch1 says:

Tell 'em to feck off the soft cnuts! All sounds like a bit of light hearted banter that they didn't know how to handle.

Kick their bikes over next time lad. :laugh:

PS: I have a plastic bike too, but would have given as best I got if you came up to me for a bit of banter.

Reply to this Topic
used2bfast

Aug 07

used2bfast says:

Brut, I had a similar experience

on a Harley in the states. Called at a place called Mountain Springs in Nevada. It was full of extras from Hells Angels 69

A guy heard my English accent, and, me,taking the piss, said I would have more fun over here on my own bike, as the Harley I had hired was too heavy and slow.:shock:

Yanks- no sense of humour:wacko:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices