Skip to content

Products New Bridgestone BT-023 impresses Tyres

You are in... Forums > Products > Tyres > New Bridgestone BT-023 impresses

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Adam Child  says:

New Bridgestone BT-023 impresses

MCN’s Adam Child recently travelled to Scotland to test the new Bridgestone sports-touring tyre. Here are his test notes… Save cash on motorcycle tyres Name: Bridgestone BT-023 Designed for: Sport touring on everything from Deauvilles to GSX-R1000s. There’s even a BT-023GT for heavier touring machines like BMW’s R1200RT. What’s its USP? Bridgestones sportiest touring tyre yet, replacing the BT-021, and estimated (by Bridgestone)...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (15 April 2010 14:02)

Post a message in Tyres

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jd323

Oct 10

jd323 says:

BT023

had this fitted to my Z1000 after eating a BT021 in 3 months this summer. Its hard wearing and grippy, never let me down.

Reply to this Topic
magpiemale

May 06

magpiemale says:

fz1

I have just put these on my Fz1 FAZER  to try out I will report back later and give some feed back.

Reply to this Topic
slider72

Mar 05

slider72 says:

bt-023

how much milage are you both getting?

can't answer that just yet of course, please let me know.

ta

Reply to this Topic
badbhoy

Aug 02

badbhoy says:

BT023GT

I got a BT023GT front fitted to my Busa a couple of weeks ago and i'm well happy.
Riding to work yesterday morning it was cold and wet and the bike felt well planted,with less than 100 miles on the tyre.
I've always used Bridgestone BT020 on my 1200 Bandit which i've owned for nearly 9 years.These new BT023's really are a big improvement on th 020.

Reply to this Topic
saikungktm

Nov 10

saikungktm says:

BT023

I've just changed my KTM950 tyres from 021 to the 023. Had the tyres on a month. They are fantastic. The stability, handling and front end confidence is outstanding. I just look at a corner and they're in there! Not had to use them wet weather yet. And they were even cheaper than the 021 by a good HK$400.-

Reply to this Topic
dub33

Nov 10

dub33 says:

Done 5500 miles on the BT023's now. good all round tyres. Hope to get another 1000 miles at least.

Bit slippy in the wet but i still feel well planted and safe.

Next set will be the same again. :)

Reply to this Topic
Frankyspain

Jun 09

Frankyspain says:

Not that good

I have just fitted a bt023 to the rear off my gsxr1000k8. When you straight line the bike its spinning up. The edges off the tyre are soft and give lots of feel. In general a good bit of rubber and will last longer that sport tyres:ph43r:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
erikastruebig

Feb 11

Good Tyres

Hi there! I am from germany and I drive them as well. You can always rely on them. By the way... this is a great forum. I will now relax in my new massagesessel and read some more posts.

Reply to this Topic
triumph13

Jan 11

triumph13 says:

Wow, grippy, long-life, does well in damp conditions... what more would you ask for from a touring tire?  Oh yeah, I'm a yankee so I say "tire" not "tyre." 

Sammy D.

Indianapolis car loan

Reply to this Topic
dom1980

Nov 06

dom1980 says:

So, so...

I have CBR 600F from 1997 and I agree that they are better than BT21, but.... after 6000 miles rear became very slipy. According to the marks on tyre left some life on it yet, but... Middle of tyre is made from very hard compound. When tyre is partialy worn and you slide your hand on it, you can feel how slippy is it. At the moment I can't use my rear brake, becouse it's locking wheel every time. Next time I will try new michelin pilot 3.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices