Skip to content

Discuss This Assen WSB: Brit boys dominate World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Assen WSB: Brit boys dominate

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Assen WSB: Brit boys dominate

Jonathan Rea rounded off a good weekend at Assen by taking victory in the second race after claiming pole position on Saturday and taking victory in race one. The weekend was a great success for the Brits with the podiums from both superbike races consisting entirely of British riders. Factory Suzuki rider Leon Haslam finshed second ahead of Sterilgarda Yamaha rider James Toseland. 1  65 Rea...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (25 April 2010 15:49)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Vindication?

did anyone think Rea would do badly? I think its been more about the fact that Haslam has come out of the blocks so strong. It was only ever a matter of time till Rea got the win, and like buses 2 come along at once! And Aquarius, at least I've got the balls to answer your posts directly, instead of sneaking off to another thread to bad mouth somebody

Reply to this Topic
ejppower

Mar 09

ejppower says:

not unexpected

did the win for rea supprise anybody? its their own track and he had been there for two weeks prior to the race, so he knows the circuit like the back of his hand, what supprises me is that he didnt leave the rest of the field behind, lets see at the next round.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Got to agree

A brilliant couple of races.What you on about aquarius?
I seem to remember quite a few including myself backing JR before the season began but then again you are never wrong are you?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices