Skip to content

Ask MCN MCN Live 2010. Not so good MCN Events and Services

You are in... Forums > Ask MCN > MCN Events and Services > MCN Live 2010. Not so good

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Keith1969

Sep 08

Keith1969 says:

MCN Live 2010. Not so good

Sadly I have to say that this years event for me was not as good as previous years. Sunday night was the best with Queen tribute and Complete Madness, why was a good line up left until Sunday when I had to slow down on the juice due to the ride home the next day.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (26 April 2010 19:36)

Post a message in MCN Events and Services

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kirko

Nov 09

kirko says:

Butlins live 2010

Steve Feringo was at his best, there was 12 of us that have been going for 9 years and we all was agree that next year MCN need to shake it up as it is the same old thing, there was alot of empty accommodation this year:ph43r:.

Reply to this Topic
carolanne40

Apr 10

carolanne40 says:

Skeggy

This was my first time at Butlins and I have to say....I had a fantastic time! No tent to pitch, no mud underfoot, hot water and flushing toilets! It was a winner for me! Beats camping any day of the week. Had a ride out to woods Sunday and got caught in a freak storm heading back but that was the only downfall.

Reply to this Topic
JohnPierre

Nov 09

JohnPierre says:

Skegness

Did anyone see the Mysterious naked rider, on a green deauville :tongue:

lmao

Reply to this Topic
Keith1969

Sep 08

Keith1969 says:

MCN Live

I do not dispute having the facilities of showers etc are great but we have been going for several years and they have been alot better. I have seen lots more people there before and alot more fun and frolicks going on. But all said and done we still had a good time just not as good. Glad you had a good time though.

Reply to this Topic
aquasaki

Jul 10

aquasaki says:

Butlins 2011

Love the skeggy bash been going for a couple of years now but why oh why is it so hard to find the dates on the MCN website???

Reply to this Topic
bluedawg

Apr 11

bluedawg says:

this years event

i agree i think the organisers need to spice it up a bit .had a great time but its getting a bit stale

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices