Skip to content

General Who's coming to SA for the world cup? Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Who's coming to SA for the world cup?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

budgey

Jan 08

budgey says:

Who's coming to SA for the world cup?

Ppl are going to get slaughtered here and not from the plonk either.  Do you know of anyone stupid enough to come?:sunglasses:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (26 April 2010 22:24)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SheffieldSteel

Feb 09

I'll come

If ya pay:biggrin:

Including;

5 X armed gaurd 4 24hurs a day:mad:

plus all costs:biggrin:

Maybe be daft enough to do it then:huh:

Other wise:doubt:

No thanx:wacko:

Reply to this Topic
SheffieldSteel

Feb 09

I would pal

health & safety and all that:blink:

Reply to this Topic
pch1

Aug 05

pch1 says:

Bit harsh don't ya think?

Don't forget it's not the first time South Africa have hosted an international event and I doubt Fifa would allow the tournament to fall into disrepute.

Reply to this Topic
dohc

May 09

dohc says:

ooh! Not for me laidies

I cannot believe this post is on MCN ! What the f**k has this got to do with bikes ? 

Why the f**K would anyone who has ever ridden fast bikes in a fast manner be remotely interested in a f**king realitively boaring game such as football ?

Why would any straight man want to spend his money , time and effort watching a bunch of over paid men in shorts kick a bag of air around ? This being on ground that would be better served as alotment space, whilst swearing, spitting and generally running around in a gay manner, hugging and kissing one another ? Please understand that I don't have anything against gay people. I just wonder why straight men find this sort of thing exciting ? The icing on the cake for me is the showers they take after the match..TOGETHER ! Sorry lads , live and let live.. but not a game for me !

Ooh, forgot to add, Hopefully England will loose early on in the event. This way you will all shut the f**k up about the boaring and pointless subject sooner. Ta,( I don`t mean to be mean) Football and the false crap that goes with it just pisses me off, thats all!:mad:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
SheffieldSteel

Feb 09

dohc

cant see all the fuss about it messen either mate.:blink:

As my Grandad used to say

' Set of over paid faggots, kickin a sheeps stomach about, n fightin about it, what a load of bollox'.:biggrin:

I agree with him:tongue:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
urbmark

Nov 07

urbmark says:

Should never...

Have gone to SA in the first place .

Its all political.

I actually like football and follow a step six Devon based team week in week out.

Proper honest football unlike that load of `effing overpaid spoilt brats in the pro game !

Reply to this Topic
stingy5

Apr 10

stingy5 says:

not interested in

The footie, or South Africa, violent dosshole.

as fer the footie, be great if England stay in long enough to reach semi final...empty roads and police on standby near pubs fer the fights when England lose.

Grown men crying like babies , saying "we played bad etc"

Talk Sport radio boring the intelligent incessantly with ranting thickos phoning up to have their say....but for some people its their life, they know no better. at least fer a couple of hrs on a sat, they are packed away in stadiums dancing like apes and singing nursery rhymes.

Funny thing is, talksport says thousands will be puffing their chests out in Pride during world cup....most have droopy tit man boobs and beer bellies exagerrated also by colourfull naff "footie tops"

dread going to any hol park during world cup, chav families in matching team colours "ooh look at us, we watch everton...." etc etc and more bile.

gimmestrength:lol::lol::lol::lol: 

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

Is that...

a NO from you then Steve? :sunglasses:must admit,that if someone came up to me with free plane tickets for there, I'd have to refuse them.It sounds like one dangerous place to be.

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

Ratty...

can't think of any place in Town that come anywhere near the danger of S.A.it's not the robbing that's bad,it's just that they kill you at the same time.....I was told recently, that in some parts of Manchester,the burglars don't wait for you to leave the house,they just kick the door in and take all your 'sell-able' items,while you are still there...but they don't shoot first and then rob you.:shock:

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

Ratty...

Huddersfield's quite gentile these days,bit of car crime and burglary,but no, 'no go' areas.More likely to be involved in a 'domestic' than a violent street crime.:smile

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices