General GREAT Learner Legal bike for sale General

You are in... Forums > General > General > GREAT Learner Legal bike for sale

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

HartyNSR

Feb 10

HartyNSR says:

GREAT Learner Legal bike for sale

Hi I'v just passed my Bike test using my NSR125 That I have owned for a year, and I am now going to sell my bike. It was M.O.T'd  on the 23/04/2010 and had 12 months TAX on  24/04/2010

It is RED WHITE AND BLUE, It will be going on sale for £1599  ono. It only has 12,600(ish) miles on the clock on a 52 plate, (Please note milage might go up a little from the picture taken as i am still using the bike.  Weather is too nice to be stuck in a car)

This NSR is VERY reliable!!   never let me down and got me through my 33bhp restricted test.

This bike is in Great condition for its age!

Will be sad to see her go but now i have a full licence i am looking for a Suzuki Bandit or a Honda CBR 600 , Although pictures are on here you are more than welcome to come and view the bike.   This bike is in VERY good condition just with a few marks that can be expected for a bike of this age, Both tyres have plenty of tread on them. 

This bike is all legal so once the money have been payed and the documents filled out you can ride away.

Buyer will have to collect this bike in person. 

CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY!!

COLLECTION ONLY !!

please no time wasters

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (28 April 2010 10:46)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle