Skip to content

Discuss This Oulton BSB: Hill claims pole British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Oulton BSB: Hill claims pole

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Gary Pinchin  says:

Oulton BSB: Hill claims pole

Tommy Hill left it until the final seconds to claim his second pole position of the season on the Worx Suzuki today (Sunday) at Oulton Park in qualifying for tomorrow’s BSB third round.  Hill’s sensational 1:35.21 lap meant he edged out Swan Honda’s Stuart Easton by just 0.394s. Hill said: “It’s been a tough weekend but the Worx Crescent Suzuki...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (02 May 2010 16:53)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jonmx

Apr 09

jonmx says:

Fingers crossed!

Lets just hope Tommy has a good run now - he`s bloody due one!! Hopefully this could be this year his career finally gets back on track,great rider,great bloke.

Reply to this Topic
zzrbear

Jul 09

zzrbear says:

No great surprises...

at the front , but where were the Kawasaki's ? I looked on the BSB site and they only showed the top ten to. Laverty seems to get the Buidbase bike going better than the works bikes every time.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

Good to see Rutter still putting in good times;

Reply to this Topic
675cc

Oct 09

675cc says:

Hill

JONMX Has his career ever been 'on track' then? He should be up there on that bike, but I am not convinced he deserved the ride in the first place. Time will tell, but gawd knows why he has to trail his leg ??????????? looks bloody ridiculous, I know Stoner / Rossi tend to, but he is not in same ball park as those. Rutter, once again proving what a class act he is! Fantastic to see he is ahead of the Honda's who a few years back ditched him because he was too old & slow :)

Reply to this Topic
colvill1

May 09

colvill1 says:

Here we go again   another expert   good comments 675   he should be up there on that great bike. the bike that has done so well over recent years.  lets see  it ruined reyonlds body,finished walkers career and even made shakey look ordinary.Hill has won more races already then it has won in the last two years.what does the kid have to do to prove himself.   And what is the problem with the leg waving.why does he look silly but not rossi.   675 do me a favour  along with windy     shut up     

Reply to this Topic
675cc

Oct 09

675cc says:

Hill

Colvill why is your opinion more valid than anyone elses? It is just that................................. OPINIONS I think your opinions are wrong, but I do not post insults about you! Glad you think Hill is a superstar, I dont, and winning 2 races on the fastest bike is NOT proof in my book that he is just ORDINARY! Also I stand by what i see, and that is that he looks a TIT the way he leg trails.

Reply to this Topic
bobthedray

May 08

bobthedray says:

Tommy

How can you possibly say Tommy Hill does not deserve his ride, credit where credits due, he has overcome some terrible injuries as well as horrendous luck to get where he is today. I dont think he's completed a full season without injury since his R6 days, and I dont think for a minute the Suzuki is the best bike in BSB. Good luck Tommy, its good to see you back at the top

Reply to this Topic
675cc

Oct 09

675cc says:

Hill

BOBTHEDRAY Its easy for me to say he doesn't deserve it! All about opinion mate, just because yours differs from mine, doesnt mean either is correct! I stand by what I say, if [and it wont happen] he becomes British Champion, I might just be swayed, but nothing he has done puts him in the superstar bracket in my eyes. R6 cup.............. good grief, how many others have failed into insignicance after winning that sort of championship. ????????? To me he looks desperate and not at all comfortable running at the front, we will see, the results over the next few months will tell it all, but DONT slag me off for having an opinion that differs from yours!

Reply to this Topic
bobthedray

May 08

bobthedray says:

The R6 cup also produced Cal Crutchlow, Tommy hill trails his leg because of a serious hip injury and if it takes Tommy to win the BSB title before you consider him a worthy rider then your undermining the championship itself. Your right opinions are opinions and I'm not saying mine are right but yours hold no substance, and take a chill pill I think your blood pressure is running a little high

Reply to this Topic
675cc

Oct 09

675cc says:

bobthe dray

Wow you must be some guy? Able to read others blood pressure via the internet . Your point about R6 LOL Crutchlow ? LOL, yet another overrated big head! MY OPINION! So............ how is it your comments 'hold substance'? Just watched a great ride by Easton . Now that is one hell of a rider, cool calm and not big headed at all. Superb ride. Injury or not, [he isnt the only one] still looks a tit when he leg trails LOL

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices