Skip to content

Discuss This Massive new Triumph dealer to open in Leicester General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Massive new Triumph dealer to open in Leicester

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Massive new Triumph dealer to open in Leicester

Triumph will open a brand new dealership in Leicester later this month. It will stock the full range of Triumph bikes, clothing and accessories. Digby, Lord Jones of Birmingham – Triumph’s chairman – will open Stratstone Triumph on Thursday 13th May, with proceedings kicking off at 6.00pm. Music and refreshments will be available throughout the evening and prizes on offer include Triumph...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (05 May 2010 17:04)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
LJohno

Mar 09

LJohno says:

Strength to Strangth

After an argument over the viability of UK manufacturing with a friend the other day this is music to my ears. We are so capable of producing world class products on a large scale here in Britain. I hope Triumph keep getting bigger and better. Also, nice to see the Speedmaster with pride of place in the photo! That's what I've got!

Reply to this Topic
hallam72

May 10

hallam72 says:

triumph

but their is allways a loser.windy corner this time.roger winterburn has put his heart and sole into triumph.even inventing the sixtys look before triumph.hope we all enjoy trying to get into leicester and getting severed by car salemen

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

Triumph

Another soless anticeptic dealer just like all the rest,put a bag over your head you could be anywhere,what an irony,Windy Corner do their bit for Triumph,and get repaid with the get lost routine,looks like Triumph are keeping up with all the other manafacturers,morals included.

Reply to this Topic
stu_sp2

Mar 06

stu_sp2 says:

Its not my part of the world, but car dealers?? naaaa, we dont want that do we, they dont have the same chat about bikes, no passion for them, ive recently bought a new triumph from Philip Youles in Blackburn, great dealer, great showroom with lots going on...good stuff..all bikers.

Reply to this Topic
antimagneto

Jun 09

antimagneto says:

Get ready..

All you Leicestershire Triumph buyers best leave your braces off - your pants are coming down soon! Check the vocabulary - price/earnings ratio, target achievement, puncture - GAP-mechanical breakdown-uninsured loss recovery et al insurance policies. Follow up calls from your new best mate, text offers, service contracts, environmental charges, admin fees. And, of course, when it doesn't add up in 18mths time they'll sell cars again.

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

Triumph

Are Windy Corner losing the Triumph franchise then ? 

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

Triumph

Are Windy Corner losing the Triumph franchise then ? 

Reply to this Topic
transactionalmick

May 10

windy corner

Windy Corner are the best Main Dealer I have ever had the pleasure of visiting.

Always excellent service, never any surprise bills and parts turn up usually the next day. Even the burger van outside is excellent!

Someone tell me they are staying Triumph....... please

Reply to this Topic
deafdave

Oct 09

deafdave says:

Wowee!!

so happy that new triumph dealer in leicester!!! i deffo goin visit there n mite spend fews:P

Reply to this Topic
Andy949494

Feb 08

Andy949494 says:

2 dealers?

2 dealers in leicester and there is none for miles around Cambridge? Anyone fancy selling Triumphs in Cambridge?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices