Skip to content

Discuss This Massive new Triumph dealer to open in Leicester General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Massive new Triumph dealer to open in Leicester

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Massive new Triumph dealer to open in Leicester

Triumph will open a brand new dealership in Leicester later this month. It will stock the full range of Triumph bikes, clothing and accessories. Digby, Lord Jones of Birmingham – Triumph’s chairman – will open Stratstone Triumph on Thursday 13th May, with proceedings kicking off at 6.00pm. Music and refreshments will be available throughout the evening and prizes on offer include Triumph...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (05 May 2010 17:04)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jamm89

Feb 10

jamm89 says:

Windy Corner

All is not lost as Roger informed me Windy Corner will still be dealing in Triumph bike servicing, parts etc allbeit without the franchise backup but I am still absolutely disgusted that Triumph have dumped them for this mob of CAR DEALERS. My dealings with Windy have been outstanding over the years. So why get rid of that? How can they put, "This new store will give us the quality of premises and level of service demanded by our customers.” This is exactly what Windy Corner gives. I think Triumph should ask its customers what we want for a change. I  for one will never set foot inside this CAR DEALER and speak to CAR DEALERS about bikes. I am going to continue to use Windy for all my Triumph needs.

Reply to this Topic
Cad Monkey

Apr 03

Cad Monkey says:

Windy Corner

I guess my experience at Windy Corner must be different to the norm.
I had to hang around the showroom waiting for someone to turn up
and then wait for them to finish gassing with their mates.
Having finally got the attention of the salesman, who I have to say was very amiable.
I was told that “I can't have a test ride. If I want to ride the bike I have got to buy it”.
Sorry but I am not going to part with over 10 grand for a bike on looks alone.

Reply to this Topic
antimagneto

Jun 09

antimagneto says:

cad monkey

He would probably be a bit pissed off with folk going out on their bikes, leaving no fuel in them, adding mileage, then buying from the internet supplier who beats their price by 75 pence, delivered. I wouldn't expect anyone to buy a bike without riding one first, but fuck me, some people shake your faith. The majority of recession surviving bike shops are real enthusiasts themselves, they wouldn't be here now if it was just a money thing. Don't tar them with the same brush as British Gas, Sky, EDF, Shell, BP, Eon, Tesco, M&S, et al. You all put up with far, far, worse service from them btw. 50 minute+ calls ring a bell? Your actual, physical, and real LIFE depends on the quality of service your chosen dealer gives, always remember that....When a shilling becomes God your life's expendable. Ask any lawyer, especially the no win no fee ones...

Reply to this Topic
Pikey Joe

Jul 07

Pikey Joe says:

I was in Windy Corner last week, and was told they've lost Triumph and are picking up the franchise for Victory.

I wish 'em luck, but I don't want one of those.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle