Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Haslams and F1 car lap Silverstone General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Video: Haslams and F1 car lap Silverstone

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Marc Potter  says:

Video: Haslams and F1 car lap Silverstone

Leon and Ron Haslam officially opened the new 3.66-mile Silverstone GP track last week. And to honour the occasion Silverstone has just given us incredible footage of the father and son team taking their first laps of the track, stalked by David Coulthard in a Red Bull Formula One car.  World Superbike championship leader Leon is riding his own Suzuki...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (07 May 2010 11:30)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

they're riding the F1 line through Chapel - the bikes will have to take a slightly tighter version of the corner. 

any guesses for who will be the first rider in the Woodcote kitty litter?!

Reply to this Topic
gixerthoust

Jun 09

gixerthoust says:

I'm a huge fan of Leon as I live in Derby and ride a gixer thou but watching this video I have to question Leon's gear selection. Is he messing around? He's so good but listen to the revs! Well done so far in WSB!

Reply to this Topic
neilybabe

Mar 05

neilybabe says:

Bloody'ell

Glad he's not riding my bike like that, I think I'd poke him in the eye...crap riding, stick to the track

Reply to this Topic
callahan1971

Jun 09

callahan1971 says:

Are you guys serious?

@ neilybabe and gixerthoust

What exactly is it you don't like about Leon's riding? Yes he's revving the nuts off it and using the slipper clutch but isn't that his job? Plus he's obviously just larking around!

Reply to this Topic
morganator

Aug 07

morganator says:

Are you guys serious? X2

How can you seriously critique a rider of his quality?!?!? He's clearly larking about and he would ride all of your bikes better than you ever could! Just unbelievable!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices