Skip to content

Ask MCN Where can I buy the MCN Ride Logger iphone app? MCN Ride Logger iphone app

You are in... Forums > Ask MCN > MCN Ride Logger iphone app > Where can I buy the MCN Ride Logger iphone app?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

SeanW

Aug 02

SeanW says:

Where can I buy the MCN Ride Logger iphone app?

The MCN Ride Logger can be bought here:

Buy the MCN Ride Logger

More info on MCN.com here

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (07 May 2010 15:28)

Post a message in MCN Ride Logger iphone app

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
HANNspreeGirl

Aug 10

OK but needs more features

This app is ok, but thats it, just ok, with a few more features it would be great!

There is an Android app made by someone else that does the same as this MCN one, but the Android version only costs £1.50 instead of £5 for the MCN version, and the Android one has more useful features than the over priced MCN version.

Come on MCN, do something about this please! £5 is a LOT of money for an app that has very limited functionality compared to the £1.50 version for Android.

This app should be able to export the ride as a KML (Google Earth) file so you can view the ride on your computer and share the entire ride with your friends, simply emailing a text file with your max speed is utterly pointless!! I could simply write an email to my friend saying "Hey I went at 100mph today", why spend £5 to have a stupid app do it for me???

You also need to add lean angle, the iPhone is more than capable of recording this information very accurately and this is the kind of data you really want from your ride, not the top speed, any fool can go fast.

Very poor app, if you are thinking about buying this, DONT! If they address the poor functionality issues of it, then it would be well worth £2 or perhaps £3, but to charge £5 for this is just offensive.

Poor show MCN, I expected better from you, please update this app and reduce the price a bit before someone else writes a better app than this for the iphone!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices