Skip to content

Ask an Expert Track day set up ? Suspension

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Suspension > Track day set up ?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

adajch

May 10

adajch says:

Track day set up ?

Is it a good idea to get sag set up on a track day ?

The reason I ask is I don’t want to rush in to it and waste 40 knicker, no question they are qualified to do that thing just think you need a bit of time to get the sag right them move on to the rebound, high & low compression after that my thinks.

Guess what i am saying is if the guy is looking at say 6 bike between sessions is this enough time to devote to this seemingly first and foremost stage in bike set up, would be grateful of your thoughts on this matter, when you get 5 that is...

Cheers

D     

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (11 May 2010 11:34)

Post a message in Suspension

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

rider sag

defo a good idea to get it set up for your weight, easy to do yourself for both road and track, just measurements with you on and off the bike, lets you know if the springs need changed for your weight to, google bike suspension set up, slenty of step by step instructions there, bump and rebound is a lot more tricky though

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

rider sag

defo a good idea to get it set up for your weight, easy to do yourself for both road and track, just measurements with you on and off the bike, lets you know if the springs need changed for your weight to, google bike suspension set up, slenty of step by step instructions there, bump and rebound is a lot more tricky though

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle