Skip to content

Discuss This Video speed test: S1000RR v RSV4 v Hayabusa v ZZ-R1400 First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Video speed test: S1000RR v RSV4 v Hayabusa v ZZ-R1400

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video speed test: S1000RR v RSV4 v Hayabusa v ZZ-R1400

20 years after the launch of the original hyperbike, Kawasaki's ZZ-R1100, superbikes like BMW's S1000RR are now so fast they're rendering the Hayabusa and co. irrelevant...     Or are they?  Read the full test in this week's MCN, on sale Wednesday 19 May 2010. http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1119137831http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=711881422 // By use of this code snippet, I agree to the Brightcove Publisher T and C...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (19 May 2010 08:43)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
nicolitov

Aug 06

nicolitov says:

Let's wait for the other parts

Let's wait and see the other parts of the tests. The 0-100, 0-200 and roll on acceleration tests. These will be more relevant since sheer top speed is limited anyway for each bike, so we do not know if the Kawi limiter kiks in earlier or later...

Maybe BMW won this part of the test only because the limiter kiks in the last, more close to the actual 300km/h speed.

Reply to this Topic
Mobin

May 10

Mobin says:

Hi

Hey, Me and my friends We've tested the Hayabusa. It can easily do 200 miles an hr. And I don't think the BMW can get anywhere near it or the Ninja 14R.

Reply to this Topic
obie01

Aug 09

obie01 says:

Video speed test: S1000RR v RSV4 v Hayabusa v ZZ-R1400

So which bike do you get more speed FOR $ DOLLARS OR BRITISH POUND ? THE HAYABUSA value for your money also the hayabusa is restricted and ZZ-R 1400 to the gentleman’s agreement which BMW and Aprilia don’t follow

Reply to this Topic
solshep

May 05

solshep says:

The Mighty ZX12RA1

Has everyone forgotten the mighty ZX12RA1 , the superfast unrestricted busa and ZZR1400 eater lol. All you BUSA riders just watch mach 3 on you tube will you, watch your beloved busa get whipped.For the sake of around £3000.00 you can have a zx12r and reach the same speeds, if not more than any of these bikes.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle