Skip to content

Discuss This Speeder cheats cameras General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Speeder cheats cameras

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Farrell  says:

Speeder cheats cameras

A motorcyclist has repeatedly cheated speed cameras by covering his number plate with his hand. The Yamaha TZR125 rider has been caught on speed camera several times but has obscured his number plate on each occasion. A police spokesman said: “This rider has committed various offences in the Plymouth area and needs to be located and spoken to.”  

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (20 May 2010 17:23)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
davecjd

Sep 04

davecjd says:

Rare

Is it just me but surely there can't be many TZR125s on the road anymore?  Can't the police do a DVLA registration search and find this idiot!  I know the white colour was probably more popular than the blue ones but this would have to be someone young so I'm sure it's not that hard to narrow it down?

Reply to this Topic
norbo

May 10

norbo says:

Pigs thay make me piss . Its not a bloody TZR125 its a YSR50 for god sake. They cant even id the bike . what a bunch of cowboys

Reply to this Topic
vstromtrooper

May 10

re norbo

Norbo - you are jumping to conclusions. How do you know it wasn't Farrel who id'd the bike. he's probably living up to his normal awful journalistic standards again

Reply to this Topic
paulqc

Jun 09

paulqc says:

Nice one!

Keep goig Kid, we like it a lot.  Liked the CSI:Plymouth comment also.

Reply to this Topic
jonnyscore1

May 10

jonnyscore1 says:

speeder

would you feel the same if it was stolen or he had no insurance?? or in the built up area runs someone over and leaves the scene covering no. plate?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
britri123

Dec 07

britri123 says:

Wanker.

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

camera cheat

Okay girls and boys, who is perfect? You? Me? The "system"? No, which makes life SO delicious, because we all get to rant and rave about subjects we hold dear to ourselves. Welcome to being alive, people!

Reply to this Topic
joeslow

Mar 07

joeslow says:

If the camera wasn't there

then this sort of behaviour would not happen.

Cameras are pissing people off and encouraging risky riding.

No camera = no show-off antics by people like this.

Reply to this Topic
Yellowninja600

Nov 07

joeslow...

Agreed. I've had 110mph through one of them silly little boxes IN A CAR...

Bike......... Er...... Not yet but I'll try for 150mph.

As for the nonsense about insurance and licences and scrapping people of roads... Away and do a reality check! Accidents happen and sometimes when your driving like a little angel with the perfect bike, gear, insurance, licence, tyres, balance and road surface.

The Police want this little person as he is going AGAINST THE SYSTEM of control and being blatantly cheeky about it. Can't have that as anarchy will be next eh?

I congratulate the 'person'. Well done as clearly you haven't crashed or killed anyone yet so you must be proving a little point that the camera makes bugger all difference.

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

yellowninja

mate solely agree m8

listen to all these wanker you would think he wa doing 190mph

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN