Skip to content

Discuss This Suzuki SV650S returns at under £5000 New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Suzuki SV650S returns at under £5000

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil West  says:

Suzuki SV650S returns at under £5000

Suzuki GB has re-introduced the popular SV650S at a price of just £4999. For long a best-seller in the novice-friendly, middleweight class, the half-faired V-twin was superceded last year by a combination of the new, but unfaired Gladius, and fully-faired SV650 Sport. The new SV650S is available in white only, with a blue racing stripe. Suzuki GB general manager, sales, Paul de Lusignan,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (21 May 2010 10:38)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hondagixer

Aug 02

hondagixer says:

should sell loads.

But only in white? oh

Reply to this Topic
Boult

Mar 07

Boult says:

ooohhh

will I be able to resist? This was my 1st 'big' bike when I got back into it....... man I loved that bike!!

Reply to this Topic
forklift

Apr 08

forklift says:

SV

I still have my k1 SV and love it albeit i now own a Bandit 12 and BKing. It feels 'gutless' but it has that rawness newer bikes do not have. It is a basic bike but great to ride.

Reply to this Topic
Bebobobob

May 10

Bebobobob says:

Flexible offer?

i know most people will not like the white+blue colour scheme, and will prefer black, however now if they want a black one, they have to pay up to £600 more, for a bike with no passenger seat, no grab rail and a useless lower fairing.....

Reply to this Topic
StealthSV

Feb 08

StealthSV says:

And

Wots wrong with black??

Reply to this Topic
Pads1982

Jun 09

Pads1982 says:

Mugged

Bebob, it does come with a passenger seat and grab rail, you get both with the bike. If you pay 5k you've been mugged, I payed £ 4036 for a sport in blue last year. And mr Suzuki please change those god awful tires, just invested in a new set of road smarts and is a completly different bike

Reply to this Topic
kl595

Nov 03

kl595 says:

I bought an 06 SV with fairing lowers second hand and it's really taken a long time for it to grow on me. My biggest complaint is the suspension but a set of Hagon springs and cranking the rear preload up to 6 from 4 seems to work. Now, I have a bike that can take potholes and recessed drain covers in it's stride. I really wish Suzuki would sort that issue out and they would have a cracking bike. That grumble aside, I think the motor is a peach. Just got back home having done 200+ miles from Devon today. No issues apart from a bit of leg ache. Sweeeeeeet little Suzi :)

Reply to this Topic
bbstrikesagain

Nov 08

Old SV or revised Gladius motor?

Either way, it looks like a sadly missed, great value and seriously entertaining bike is back in the frame.  Good news in these times of tightened belts.

Reply to this Topic
DeucharsMc

Jan 10

DeucharsMc says:

Or maybe the ugly girls gladius aint selling. Gladius..........what cock came up with that as a name!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle