Skip to content

Discuss This Bike-jackers pounce at petrol station General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Bike-jackers pounce at petrol station

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Farrell  says:

Bike-jackers pounce at petrol station

A motorcyclist has told of being attacked by three hooded and balaclava-wearing bike-jackers at a petrol station while staff failed to call the police. Dramatic CCTV images show the rider being dragged off his Yamaha R6 and kicked and punched to the ground by two assailants while the third attempts to start the bike. The victim, who was wearing his...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (24 May 2010 16:05)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
widowmakerv2

Mar 06

widowmakerv2 says:

Old news

This is last weeks news ? Where is the Refresh button?

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

Scary, the know no fear scum like this because they no know in the unlikely event that they do get caught, nothing serious will happen to them.

Shame on the forecourt staff too, I dont believe for a minute they didnt know what was going on.

Reply to this Topic
Bebobobob

May 10

Bebobobob says:

Few details missing then?

to be honest that looks more like a bunch of glue sniffers trying to steal a bike, not a gang, but then again, a good gang would prefer that, but i doubt they would risk doing it in front of clear cctv

another good reason to wear safety gear - punches hurt less, and yours hurt more, careful out there people - very few people would step in and help, i'd like to think i would be one of those, but i will not be bigheaded enough to say that with any confidence until it happens

and after saying that, i can say this without feeling like i am going to be acting superior, what the hell were the people in the other vehicles doing? watching? c*nts :)

the forecourt staff watch you like hawks in my experience, especially if you don't take your helmet off, i also don't beleive their answer, they just didn't care at the time, and they feel guilty when questioned about it.

can you buy brass knuckle armour instead of kevlar? :)

Reply to this Topic
slimshany

Jul 09

slimshany says:

scum!

bring back hanging,electric chair,whatever?we need too start culling these oxegen theives!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
aphmitchell

Jan 08

aphmitchell says:

Old news yes!!!

MCN last weeks news. So what you are saying is that you don't need to buy MCN anymore as well just lift what we printed in the last weeks edition for our website......

Reply to this Topic
Bebobobob

May 10

Bebobobob says:

Businesses need to break even or profit to win

"MCN last weeks news. So what you are saying is that you don't need to buy MCN anymore as well just lift what we printed in the last weeks edition for our website......"

well yes - when running a printed paper that provides them with the funding they need, they must hold back from publishing information that makes buying their paper redundant or face a drop in sales, it's why the videos they release are just previews, and why they release videos of full reviews AFTER the new paper has come out, because then the information is no longer valuable to them. i have come to accept this, maybe you should too :)

Reply to this Topic
DeucharsMc

Jan 10

DeucharsMc says:

Street Rats.....

What a shocker. More news of decent people getting robbed (or attempted in this case), by thieving street rats who roam the streets looking for their next victim. F@*k human rights when it comes to these c*~ts. They need to be given the beating of their lives and kept locked somewhere with the rest of their inbred friends and family. Always full of attitude when they are in a group but fail to have a back bone on their own.

As for the forecourt staff………….no doubt to scared to call the police for fear of having to show a visa or a valid passport!!

Reply to this Topic
stevedeejay

Aug 09

stevedeejay says:

Ffs

durty thievin fukkers :mad::mad:

Reply to this Topic
Sanjuricus

Apr 09

Sanjuricus says:

The Law is an Ass

I bet the biker in question will have to take the hit on his no claims because he was the victim of an attempted crime...typical. I bet if he had fought back with a little more success he'd now be up on charges of assault & battery. Theres no such thing as criminal justice anymore in this country. :(

Reply to this Topic
Chris14

Mar 09

Chris14 says:

Bloody Pathetic

This is totally pathetic that these people can just get away with this.
As for the petrol staff. . . Oh come on, no ones stupid, and we all know you dont believe your own excuse, so how are we supposed to.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices