Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Hypermotard 1100 v GSX-R600 v Speed Triple First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Video: Hypermotard 1100 v GSX-R600 v Speed Triple

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Hypermotard 1100 v GSX-R600 v Speed Triple

Ducati's new Hypermotard 1100 Evo is a great bike - but it has divided opinion in the MCN office. One side of the office thinks it's a relevant and fun alternative to a supersports machine like the Suzuki GSX-R600, offering something fun and sporty without the cramped-up racetrack riding position.    But the other side is convinced that super nakeds like...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (26 May 2010 12:00)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Chris14

Mar 09

Chris14 says:

Speed Triple

Id have to go for the triple anyday, i love the way it looks, and havin ridden its little brother, i bet it goes like stink, but in a fun, road going maner. Unlike the GSXR which is almost guarenteed to get me into trouble, as much as i love sportsbikes, i cant see that apeal on the road, sorry.
While the Duke is probobly a very good bike, Ive ridden the 796 and even that was a bit skinny seat, and i found for a true supermoto a bit heavy. Considering at home I have my own Honda CRF450 supermoto, and I enjoy that far more. but there ya go.

However I still love all these bikes, and wouldn't be upset is someone gave me one, but I'd have the triumph with me own money.

My 2p's worth

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices