Skip to content

Discuss This Shervin: An internet motorcycle celebrity is born General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Shervin: An internet motorcycle celebrity is born

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Guy Procter  says:

Shervin: An internet motorcycle celebrity is born

Meet Shervin. He’s the proud owner of a 2005 ZX-10R, one of the most powerful and awesome bikes in the world. Only it could be better. A lot better. As Shervin has made it his mission to prove. Guest road test: Shervin reviews the Kawasaki ZX-10R It could be cooler, it could sound more awesome and it could be lighter. Much...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (27 May 2010 15:59)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Georg3

Mar 08

Georg3 says:

Cutting chunks out of the frame? Not too sure on that one.

Reply to this Topic
Norbs

May 10

Norbs says:

What about the speed holes!!! Your forgetting the speed holes!!! =D

Reply to this Topic
huntersthompso

Feb 10

i gess its funny :-)

a little worrying thought, having studies motorcycles engineering to degree level i can tell you that the section he has cut from the frame might not appear to be a highly stressed region but in fact is increasable important when cornering, and he has left very high stress concentration factors in the frame, i would say this frame is now about 50-60% certain to fail due to fatigue loading,, which is worrying,, i actually do like to see people playing with there bikes thought and hope he is ok, in times gone by we all used to service and pimp our own bikes, i still do, but many just leave it up to the dealer now which is why there are lots of shiner very similar bikes about today, variety is good,, as long as it is good :-)

Reply to this Topic
88CHR1588

May 10

88CHR1588 says:

It was here first

http://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=2517807#2517807

a few peoples opinions on his work.

Reply to this Topic
liam9188

Feb 10

liam9188 says:

Wow, hes hit the big time...

I've seen this guys handy work appear on quite a few forums, and now here! The hole in his frame was cut to let more air into the airbox (hes cut big holes in that too) Hes also drilled a very large number of holes in his licence plate and removed most of the fairings. A lot of modifications. All are questionable...

Reply to this Topic
BrandsR6

Oct 05

BrandsR6 says:

Hmmmm

Looks like a dog's dinner of a series of bodge jobs to me!!!

Reply to this Topic
fred1021

Apr 10

fred1021 says:

hummmmnnn

not sure if its a joke and they have ruined a brilliant bike or there for real and need a slap:wacko:

Reply to this Topic
Yellowninja600

Nov 07

Reply to this Topic
TinkerNZ

Oct 09

TinkerNZ says:

nar, do'nt like it

it's a bit to close to home for me......

Reply to this Topic
ducatigav

Feb 10

ducatigav says:

this guy looks like a chav of the bike world drill to frame wtf

best way to make a bike go faster is keep it maintaned and if you carry a bit of timba like me give up the pies as that way you can ave weight and money

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices