Skip to content

Discuss This Shervin: An internet motorcycle celebrity is born General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Shervin: An internet motorcycle celebrity is born

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Guy Procter  says:

Shervin: An internet motorcycle celebrity is born

Meet Shervin. He’s the proud owner of a 2005 ZX-10R, one of the most powerful and awesome bikes in the world. Only it could be better. A lot better. As Shervin has made it his mission to prove. Guest road test: Shervin reviews the Kawasaki ZX-10R It could be cooler, it could sound more awesome and it could be lighter. Much...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (27 May 2010 15:59)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
owen460

May 05

owen460 says:

Idiot

Fair play, mod your bike if you like, but ragging it up and down a residential street is just dangerous and unsociable. Fool.

Reply to this Topic
GuyProcter

Feb 09

GuyProcter says:

Guest road test: Shervin reviews the ZX-10R

http://bit.ly/aMN9Om

Reply to this Topic
BUSA666

Apr 09

BUSA666 says:

EH WHAT

surely by cutting and drilling holes in the frame, will undermine the strength of the frame... looks a right mess to me.. what next run without tyres to lose weight..

Reply to this Topic
AlexL

Feb 09

AlexL says:

That is unbelievable! You don't need to do FEA to see that he has severely reduced the second moment of area of his beam structure, and added some nice sharp corners for stress concentration around the area that has high stress during braking. It will only take a few cycles of braking and a few wheelies for that to start growing a crack and fatigue. anyway, hope he doesn't kill anyone whilst having a crash.

Reply to this Topic
Chanter62

Aug 02

Chanter62 says:

Total Idiot

Not long for this world. I hope he is well insured so his family don't have to pay the hospital bills or more likely the funeral.

I foresee a big improvement in the quality of the genepool in his family very soon.

Reply to this Topic
wheelerdj

Sep 09

wheelerdj says:

!!!! IT'S A JOKE GUYS !!!!

I haven't laughed so much since Borat. Its so funny seeing all the serious comments from people who don't recognise a joke when they see one! I don't know if this is you Sacha, it certainly looks like you; anyway if it is you its the best you've done yet! Brilliant!!!!

Reply to this Topic
BUSA666

Apr 09

BUSA666 says:

not sure

if its a joke or not, BUT the guy on the video is for sure a joke

Reply to this Topic
isit

Jun 10

isit says:

Shiftin Shervin

I think this guy has a point, most bikes are severly over engineered. I have 1098S and I'm going to take a leaf out of Sherv's book and start removing some of those unnessasry frame tubes, then a radiator - it doesnt need two for heavens sake. Why do I need two disks up front, one of them's going on ebay.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices