Skip to content

Discuss This Guest road test: Shervin reviews the Kawasaki ZX-10R First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Guest road test: Shervin reviews the Kawasaki ZX-10R

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Guest road test: Shervin reviews the Kawasaki ZX-10R

Shervin Rezaiy is a trained auto mechanic, internet phenomenon and awesome motorcycle modifying legend. We are privileged to have him review the greatest bike of all time, the 2005 Kawasaki ZX-10R. Pros+ Does 104mph in 1st+ Sounds like a man shouting+ Enjoyable at midnights when everywhere is silent and dark Cons– Gear box does not work properly after 10 minutes– Drops out of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (28 May 2010 16:28)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Flipout360

Jun 06

Flipout360 says:

Why?

Why would you give this shrivel-cocked, brainless fcukwit the additional ego boost of publishing this. The guy is an idiot who needs to be seriously told how the damage he's done to his bike will probably end up killing someone (probably not him by sod's law). He is pretty much all the proof creationists need to disprove Darwinism. His survival up to now is an unfortunate miracle. Maybe he could try lightening himself by drilling a bit of his skull away? After all, whoever designed the human skull failed to think about aerodynamics, weight saving and general, all-round awesomeness.

Reply to this Topic
mattof

Aug 02

mattof says:

hilarious

Ha ha - what a total knob, but it's pretty funny to read this on MCN's website. I presume it will be gone by 9am.........

Reply to this Topic
kkallioj

Dec 05

kkallioj says:

It's a fake

The Shervinator does not approve:

"Today i got another email and is saying that I wrote something on MCN website as "guest rider Kawasaki"; That post or any other post on MCN was not post or written by me and i want everybody to know that.
This is the picture of the guest rider Kawasaki post on MCN motorcycle website. "

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shervinrrr/4648666058/in/set-72157624156300392/

Also, it's not -05 ZX-10 R anymore, it's now a  2010 COME ON BABY Ninja ZX-10R.

Reply to this Topic
pgracing1

Jul 09

pgracing1 says:

LOOK AT THE PHOTO AT THE PETROL STATION

check out is helmet on its side there is no way you would ever see my helmet in that position what a k@?b

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices