Skip to content

General Best Biker's party in Europe! General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Best Biker's party in Europe!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

DAVETRIUMPH

May 10

DAVETRIUMPH says:

Best Biker's party in Europe!

Anyone going to the Farmyard Party up in Helmsley this June? I went last year, bloody fantastic! www.farmyardparty.com Anyone else been?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (29 May 2010 13:45)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
DAVETRIUMPH

May 10

DAVETRIUMPH says:

Farmyard Party

Bullshitter, there were thousands there last year. A real mixed bunch, all ages and styles of bikes. Fantastic custom bike show too.

Reply to this Topic
k3vda

May 10

k3vda says:

farmyard

Looked on the web site Iam going to go this year.Where can I get tickets ?Who are MAG and should I join them ? Any one else a member, what do they do apart from this event.  

Reply to this Topic
DAVETRIUMPH

May 10

DAVETRIUMPH says:

Farmyard Party

I got my tickets and info from the website www.farmyardparty.com loads of photos on there.

Reply to this Topic
Bullshitter

May 10

Bullshitter says:

Best Biker's party in Europe!

I had a look at the website and they have got that wheelie machine that was charging a tenner at Butlins, but its for free at this event, plus a free dyno tester as well.

K3vda thats the MAG lot who want to ban helmets int it.

Reply to this Topic
splitterz

May 10

splitterz says:

party time

been to a couple of MAG events and always had a good time, the farmyard looks like the place to be this year, looked on you tube and defo gonna get tickets for this years event, how come i missed the other 23?

seems to attract ALL kinds of bikes and bikers, not read a bad revue yet so hope to meet some of you guys there this year?

Reply to this Topic
splitterz

May 10

splitterz says:

bikers rights..

yes bullshitter, thats correct about MAG.. they campaign a lot for riders rights.. worth looking into them a bit more..

Reply to this Topic
CaptainCoxy

May 10

CaptainCoxy says:

Money back

Worth being a MAG member if ur going to farmyard as you get 10 quid back to spend on beer :tongue:or other products :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
loosecannonrc

May 10

farmyard

looks to be on a bloody good site too, all laid out well with good access to all the area, bonfires with wood supplied aswell...this has got to be a bargain for £25 with the amount of entertainment on and cheap food and booze...  why isnt MCN pushing this more to us bikers?

Reply to this Topic
carbonni

Jul 08

carbonni says:

My 1st post club

If it's genuinely a good event then chat to us, no need to set up a load of new profiles to sell the various benefits to us.

I might be wrong but all posters joined in May 2010 and have 1 post? Hmmmm:dopeyhmmmm:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CaptainCoxy

May 10

CaptainCoxy says:

New forum member

Farmyard party is an excellent event, and bike only so tends to keep the chavs away. Been a MAG member for many years but just getting into these chat room places. Started buying MCN again recently as seems to be getting more involved with riders rights issues. Like what I'm seeing so far :roll eyes:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices