Skip to content

General Best Biker's party in Europe! General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Best Biker's party in Europe!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

DAVETRIUMPH

May 10

DAVETRIUMPH says:

Best Biker's party in Europe!

Anyone going to the Farmyard Party up in Helmsley this June? I went last year, bloody fantastic! www.farmyardparty.com Anyone else been?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (29 May 2010 13:45)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jolyrod

May 10

jolyrod says:

farmyard party

Carbonni,

this truely IS a fantastic event, put on by bikers, for bikers! It is hard to grasp how many people, are still oblivious to its existence or to the cause it supports! With help from forums like this and Mcn itself this year we hope to spread the word to a much wider audience. perhaps you have been and can support our claims, if not, don,t just take it from us, have a look at the info availiable and gather some mates and come and see for yourself. If you do attend, ask someone with a radio for triumph dave, and he will buy you a large beer for being the first to spot our dasteredly plan!

all the best

jol

Reply to this Topic
DAVETRIUMPH

May 10

DAVETRIUMPH says:

Farmyard party

lawson. hayacooonta

Reply to this Topic
ducatiboy1967

Feb 08

hmmm

It's somewhere near yorkshire isn't it so don't bring the sun lotion lol

Reply to this Topic
budgey

Jan 08

budgey says:

Hmmmm,

Kam, you better get there early 'cos you don't want to get an ugly pig mate, and this poses a problem for Stingy as there's a court order forbidding him from coming within a 100m of a sheep!:lol:

Reply to this Topic
mostlyslowly

Apr 09

mostlyslowly says:

FYP

Is one of quite a few bike rallies run by MAG in Yorkshire. I marshal at rallies when time allows, they're attended by anyone on a bike.  From 125s with Ls on, to full dressers, to race reps to trikes, to NABD.  People range similar, power rangers, too cool for school custom riders, tourers.  They come from all over, cos it's great crack.  Last rally I was at had a couple on sequentially plated V-rods ride from Edinburgh to  Beverley for a weekend.

Motorcyclist Action Group fight anti bike/biker legislation and the rallies help fund that action, join up , attend some of the rallies, have a great time, meet more bikers of all shapes and sizes, does it get better?

Reply to this Topic
SiegerMotorsports

Sep 09

Im Going

Might even be playing there next year too :winkie:

hopefully i will be doing the pudding at the enda the year too as its v close to my bday.

:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
mostlyslowly

Apr 09

mostlyslowly says:

Sieger

There's alway the Ganton Gathering or one near you late in the year call Spat out of Hull (I think) Good luck with 'the Harvest' :wink:

Reply to this Topic
Bullshitter

May 10

Bullshitter says:

Sieger

Sieger

I am sorting the bands out for Spat out of hull, I also sort them out for Into the Valley.

I need a band for Spat first up Sat, where can I find a play list.

Reply to this Topic
k3vda

May 10

k3vda says:

farmyard

Have ordered tickets now:sunglasses:

Reply to this Topic
carbonni

Jul 08

carbonni says:

Sounds good

It sounds like a good event.
I wanna get out further than the front gate this year so might be one to attend???

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices