Skip to content

Discuss This WSB Miller: Haslam loses championship lead after race two crash World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > WSB Miller: Haslam loses championship lead after race two crash

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

WSB Miller: Haslam loses championship lead after race two crash

Leon Haslam was forced to surrender the world superbike lead he has held since the opening race of 2010 after he suffered a dramatic high side in race two. The Alstare Suzuki rider who celebrated his 27th birthday on race day had fought his way up from tenth to second in the opening race and was determined to secure another...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (01 June 2010 02:09)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Leon

Leon may have had some bad luck in America, but he remains the best out there and the most likely winner of the World Superbike Championship. I cannot beleive other people on the forum want Max to be champion over Leon. The Haslams are the most successful Father / Son motorcycle racing combination that Britain has ever seen and are rooted in racing folklore. I for one am travelling to Italy to support Leon in the round. Watch him show Max up in front of all of those Italians.

Reply to this Topic
gsxwarby

May 10

gsxwarby says:

leon

so agree with you leon will be world champion

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

May the best rider win!

And at the moment that looks like Max.
Personally I would like to Biaggi lift the title this year and he will if Haslam makes mistakes as he did yesterday!
He just pushed too hard. but so easy to do.
Just because we are British does not mean we have to support British riders!
Dont get me wrong Rocket Ron was one of my favourites and Hailwood one of the all time greats. I support riders for a different number of reasons not just because they are British.Everyone to their own!

Reply to this Topic
travis73

Jun 07

travis73 says:

That both sucks and blows...

i've been cheering for leon all year. had him in my fantasy racing team. Along with Checa. There go my chances...

Hopefully Leon's chances increase in the next few races.

Reply to this Topic
Jack Russel

Oct 03

Jack Russel says:

I agree....

That the best man should win.

While being british and it would be great to see Haslam (or any of the other British riders) win the championship, if max wins i will be equally happy. when it comes to bike racing I'm a bike fan first and british second and have always admired biaggi's talent in all the classes he has raced. he deserves another championship and WSB would be a nice one to have on the Aprillia.

So roll on the second half of the season, it's only 15 points afterall. Lets see a fight to the finish and may the best man win

Reply to this Topic
SV659Nut

Mar 09

SV659Nut says:

Me 2...

I also agree that the best man should win.

In my opinion Leon seems to be the fastest rider, along with Cal Crutchlow, but I still would like to see Haga get the title because of all the effort he has put in over the years. He really is a deserving competitor and has paid his dues.

IMO the best bike is (and has been since last year) the Aprillia. Max is riding good but that bike is just amazing.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices