You are in... Forums > General > General > car drivers

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

dazblackburn

May 10

dazblackburn says:

car drivers

Is it me or does the standard some car drivers seem to be getting worse, whats the worst thats happend to you ?.

ive had all the normal stuff car just pulling out without looking changing lane without checking ect ect.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (02 June 2010 07:53)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
carbonni

Jul 08

carbonni says:

All of the above and more

I live in Birmingham and unfortunately not in one the best areas to say the least so I have to dodge all the obviously non-licenced, uninsured, carless drivers that come with a chav & immigrant infested sh*t hole. You can take your pick of any number of seriously bad driving scenarios and it's almost a daily occurance for us round here, you get so fed up of beeping, shouting and gesturing that you end up ignoring it and just getting out the way of the next one coming through trying to kill you.

I'm gonna guy myself an old Landrover Defender one of these days and just let the fu*^ers pull out in front of it. They're like giant metal bricks on wheels!

Reply to this Topic
crackfinder

Mar 09

crackfinder says:

norfolk

my pet hate is inappropriate or no use of indicators,

just lately there seems to be a rise in norfolk of drivers who want to go strainght over a roundabout indicating right, WTF !!  you sit there like a prick waiting for them to come round, indicator flashing right.... and they go feckin straight on !!:mad:

they should have there bollocks cut of and made into a necklace, to be hung round the neck everytime they get behind the wheel.

women could have the same but with their flappy bits :lol:

:ph43r:

then you get the other feckin idiots who don't indicate at all so you think they are going straight on, and feck me round they come,

tossers!!! :tongue:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
bazablue

Mar 10

bazablue says:

driving

yesterday a dickhead came up the m5slip at droitwich and I was on inside lane,so what Ive got a 4x4 so Ill push the biker over,I had nowhere to go but was skilled enough to swerve onto hard shoulder.......I blame the likes of clarkson etc..."Like .This car will protect you from a bump with a juggernaut!"...This car can stop from 90mph in 20yds with abs brakes!!!All  bullshit in the hands of a dumbo in sun glasses whose just woke up!!!! You want to see BAD driving..Take yer pick...SOLIHULL...The balti belt...west bromwich...Old ladies in porsches at solihull and ethnics who never took the test themselves at the others....Like driving in delhi..

Reply to this Topic
bazablue

Mar 10

bazablue says:

driving

An examiner passes a car driver on test with the opinion that they are safe enough to a point and with practice they will Improve...In the meantime they can kill as many bikers as they like in getting this "experience"!....They should not pass until they are COMPETENT in ALL aspects of driving!

Reply to this Topic
bikerbit

Mar 09

bikerbit says:

todays adventures

ok heres one of my hates and happened today 3 times 3 diffrent car drivers doing 30 in a 60 and brakeing going into corners then speeding up to 45 in a 30 wtf 

Reply to this Topic
bmwgs

Mar 10

bmwgs says:

my pet hate is that 2

when i was last in a car some time last year  i nearly crashed in to the back of a 2rd car as it was doing 20 in a 60 wtf  and vans over taking u in a 30  i really hate that

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

wales

Now I love wales (being welsh) sorry, Wales (Welsh)..lol

But yesterday coming back from my folks (Brecon) through Rhyader..A483..ffs...it is A 60MPH Road..on way down 4 hours....camper van all the way to newtown..fked me time up..anyway..yesterday same route but in reverse...9am from brecon...12 midday in Runcorn...much better..why..cos i didnt fany about like the other 40 plodders..pees me right off...wsh i had me bike to go down...

Reply to this Topic
GHolmes81

Sep 08

GHolmes81 says:

Bloody Drivers

Sat at the lights and next thing I know im hit from the back...lucky enough me and the bike were fine but her reason for not seeing me was " I didn't see you"...Christ sake luv im 6`3 wearing bright gear....silly sod had to pay £180 out of her own pocket to have the bike looked over and to be delivered...

Reply to this Topic
carbonni

Jul 08

carbonni says:

Braking on corners

That's got to be one of the worst things when on the bike.
There's a corner which looks pretty tight but isn't on my daily commute where almost every car that I follow brakes half way round! It's not too tight but tight enough to stop any kind of safe hard braking. Now I keep a big gap so I just end up catching them up.

Reply to this Topic
adamjs

Feb 10

adamjs says:

one way

my pet hate (there are so many but this one takes the biscuit) your going down a one way street and some pillock is going the wrong way, there are only a few one ways in conisbrough, but i think i've had people going the wrong way on all of them, and thats including a police riot van full of coppers could i have arrested them for driving without due care lol.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle