You are in... Forums > General > General > car drivers

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

dazblackburn

May 10

dazblackburn says:

car drivers

Is it me or does the standard some car drivers seem to be getting worse, whats the worst thats happend to you ?.

ive had all the normal stuff car just pulling out without looking changing lane without checking ect ect.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (02 June 2010 07:53)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
twicky999

Sep 09

twicky999 says:

toastie....

Yep, you soon become aware when you've been on two wheels! 

Although i cant imagine my 85 year old gran on a bike. 

Reply to this Topic
londonbill

Apr 10

londonbill says:

I think

we need to get our own house in order before getting judgemental.

Since the good weather started I've witnessed the most breathtakingly stupid suicidal and dangerous displays of riding on a daily basis.

It's not just car drivers.

We can't point the finger when there are so many tossers out there on bikes as well.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
BUSA666

Apr 09

BUSA666 says:

londonbore

its about car drivers, not bikes. stop jumping thread to thread thinking you know more than anyone else because you don`t. if there is a accident between a car and and a bike 95% of the time its the car driver fault.. they jump into their bed on wheels and drift away to tom Jones blaring out of the window. and then they hit you, and say i never saw you.. i know because i have been at the receiving end.. twat turned right as i was overtaking, with no signal or anything.. broken bones a plenty due to someone in a car, not paying attention to whats going on...
all car drivers should have to do a minimum of one year on a moped, to see how vulnerable people are on bikes, before even thinking about taking a test in a car.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices