Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Ducati launches DVD movie General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Video: Ducati launches DVD movie

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Guy Procter  says:

Video: Ducati launches DVD movie

Ducati is launching a feature-length DVD movie about its history featuring interviews with key riders, engineers and historians united in their passion for the blood-red bikes.      The film will be premiered at World Ducati Weekend at Misano 10-13 June but is already on sale at Misano World Circuit, the Ducati Museum bookshop and Factory Store and will soon arrive at...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (03 June 2010 12:11)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
shuggiemac63

Jun 10

shuggiemac63 says:

Good and Bad

I look forward to seeing the film but on the down side it means that they will wheel out the old wind bag that is Fogarty and he will have a platform to tell us all again how great he was. I just hope that there is a lot more time dedicated to someone who really was special, Troy Bayliss and is someone who didn't have to try and tell people how good he was.

Reply to this Topic
Popcrazy

Jan 11

Popcrazy says:

I too agree with this guy!

I really appreciate to this DVD which is amazing!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices