Skip to content

Discuss This Triumph Street Triple Tracker Custom & modified bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Custom & modified bikes > Triumph Street Triple Tracker

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Chris Newbigging  says:

Triumph Street Triple Tracker

German dealer Motorcorner is putting this sexy Street Triple R-based Street Tracker on sale for £12,000.  Read the Triumph Street Triple R review The transformation is an unusual twist for Triumph’s middleweight naked and is the first special to mimic the classic flat-track racers.   In next week’s MCN – out Wednesday June 9 – we reveal the full story of Motorcorner’s...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (04 June 2010 14:31)

Post a message in Custom & modified bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kl595

Nov 03

kl595 says:

Pointless Exercise

Why make a sows ear out of a silk purse!

Reply to this Topic
jbond

Aug 02

jbond says:

Do not want

But the Street Triple does make me dream of a Street Triple RR-SP. Most of it can be done from the Triumph catalogue. It was very obvious from the Excel show that the Street Triple you really wanted was the R version with the official plastics, Arrow pipe, rearsets. And it's tempting to wonder if a Daytona engine and pillion foot rests could be fitted. That just leaves a bit of tidying of the indicators and perhaps a Veypor speedo and single headlight mounted close in on the yokes.

I really don't get the point of wire wheels or full wet tyres on these sort of bikes. It's only ever going to get ridden on the street in the dry so why not carbon wheels and track day tyres?

Reply to this Topic
jbond

Aug 02

jbond says:

Pipe

How do you think they did that pipe?  Is that link pipe welded to the headers?

Reply to this Topic
ebens

Jun 10

ebens says:

Tyres?

Can anybody please tell me what tyres those are?

Reply to this Topic
hondonadas

Aug 02

hondonadas says:

Tyres

Pirelli MT60RS, for supermotos, the rear is a 160/60R17 in V speed index

Reply to this Topic
triumph13

Jan 11

triumph13 says:

SO they just change the wheels and rims?  That's it?  It looks pretty sick, but I wonder why they didn't beef up the engine at all.  Seems like a no-brainer to me.  Oh well, it's hard to go wrong with a Triumph anyway.

Sammy D.

<a href="http://www.autobase.net" target="_blank">automotive crm software</a>

Reply to this Topic
triumph13

Jan 11

triumph13 says:

SO they just change the wheels and rims? That's it? It looks pretty sick, but I wonder why they didn't beef up the engine at all. Seems like a no-brainer to me. Oh well, it's hard to go wrong with a Triumph anyway.

Sammy D.

automotive crm software

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices