Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Valentino Rossi breaks right leg in massive crash MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Valentino Rossi breaks right leg in massive crash

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Valentino Rossi breaks right leg in massive crash

Valentino Rossi’s 2010 MotoGP world title hopes disappeared today when he suffered a broken right leg in a huge high-side crash during final practice for his home race at the Mugello circuit in Italy this morning. The reigning world champion was viciously thrown from his factory Yamaha YZR-M1 machine at the fast entry to the Biondetti chicane shortly before the approach...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (05 June 2010 10:49)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
stevyamy

Jul 08

stevyamy says:

I echo all thoughts here,

Get well soon.

Reply to this Topic
stevyamy

Jul 08

stevyamy says:

What has anything in this article got to do with stoner clausewitz? No-one here was bashing him.

Stop jumping the gun and hijacking this thread.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Best to just ignore him

that was totally unecessary

Reply to this Topic
FORCE3D

Apr 09

FORCE3D says:

What the hell you going on about clause-dimwitz? Completely off topic and irrelevant. Do us all a favour and zip it!!!

Reply to this Topic
Clausewitz

Oct 09

Clausewitz says:

Are you guys blind ?

Hey, I draw your attention to the bitter & twisted ravings of clarkson2197fsworldcouk. Go and have a look at that . And as  for that shit for brains supermario telling anyone to ignore someone else - Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Things not going well guys? Honestly you take the cake. Hypocrites.

Reply to this Topic
Rumple

Sep 09

Rumple says:

Can a rider switch teams temporarily during the season and if so could Spies get a run on the factory M1 while The Doctors' shin bones are bolted back in?

Reply to this Topic
stevyamy

Jul 08

stevyamy says:

It could happen rumple, I wonder how the contract negotications will go now.

I would not wish this kind of injury on any rider.

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

Step forward Cal Cructhlow

Get him Spies bike and Ben on Rossi`s. Speedy recovery Vale , get well soon !

Reply to this Topic
fitzgibbon8

Feb 10

fitzgibbon8 says:

Rossi crash

wishing a speedy recovery (here and to any rider seriously injured), also with rossi not racing on sunday brings and end to a great record of having never missed a gp since entering the championship all those years a go i think its about 180+ conesuctive starts and that could stand for long time.

Reply to this Topic
kawasakibiker

May 07

Seriously F*cked the racing up now!!!!

With Rossi out, and I honestly hope he's back soon, Lorenzo has it in the bag. There aint nobody out there that will have the confidence to capitalise on the lack of Rossi. Lorenzo, my second favourite rider, now has to keep his mature head, get a good start and bag another podium at the very least. As for the spectacle - ITS FUCKED!!!! Silverstones round will feel like somebody is missing BIGTOME (because he will be) and we'll see now how much of an influence on the whole sport Rossi and his fan club really are. Shame it happened to the best guy in the paddock at his first of two home races. Wonder what he will decide to do now his luck, as its been stated, has actually come to an abrupt end???

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices