Skip to content

Discuss This Video: The world's wackiest trike? Custom & modified bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Custom & modified bikes > Video: The world's wackiest trike?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: The world's wackiest trike?

This awesome drag car-powered monster is currently laying claim over in the US to be the world's best trike.      Watch the video to see it in action:  

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (07 June 2010 10:34)

Post a message in Custom & modified bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
lewis777

Mar 11

lewis777 says:

I love the videos in a passionate way and I am much impressed with it.The video is exceting and depictng many good things about this the new animated faetures.

shower filter

Reply to this Topic
kiran54321

Mar 11

kiran54321 says:

Of course, they release their "cult classics," but not their bestsellers. I regularly buy Gingerale products from their website and I guess it's going to stay that way. Houston OBGYN

Reply to this Topic
kiran54321

Mar 11

kiran54321 says:

awesome

This is my first time i go post. I collected so many interesting things in your site especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your posts, I guess I am not the only one having all the e newsletter templates

Reply to this Topic
twowheelcj

May 12

twowheelcj says:

What a great way to blow 4 times as much as if you bought one bike and one hot car.  It hadles worse than anything on the road and you look gay because you need training wheels.  Way to go on the custom build.  What a joke.  That goes for all you on stupid trikes.  Just go buy a convertable.

Reply to this Topic
chrismtb71

Aug 09

chrismtb71 says:

Nice Engineering

Normally don't like trikes.. but this is different, It looks awesome on the road, Love the sound too. Video is a bit cheesy though..

Reply to this Topic
angelray

May 12

angelray says:

Trikes

I like this custom trike really nice one and its bike based as well,

Unlike the ones that are car based where they dont even have a bike licence.

Like the one in Aberdeen outside Robert Gordons  schoolhill, this guy insists in parking in a parking bay made for bikes with 2 wheels not 3 and it's  made from a beetle CAR,

I think the wardens should stick a ticket on these things because it does say 2 wheeled vehicles parking and it takes up space for 3 or 4 motorbikes.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices