Skip to content

Discuss This Video: The world's wackiest trike? Custom & modified bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Custom & modified bikes > Video: The world's wackiest trike?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: The world's wackiest trike?

This awesome drag car-powered monster is currently laying claim over in the US to be the world's best trike.      Watch the video to see it in action:  

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (07 June 2010 10:34)

Post a message in Custom & modified bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gavinfdavies

Aug 09

gavinfdavies says:

why do i suspect that you tube sound just isn't doing justice to this thing? A very large supercharged v8 kicking out about 1000hp i seem to recall should not sound like a bmw on the motorway!

just think how fast it would go with a full fairing!

Reply to this Topic
yamabeaver

Dec 09

yamabeaver says:

What it's NOT!

Any vehicle with 4 wheels is a car,,, sorry,

pretty neat though!

Reply to this Topic
LaughMuBai

Sep 07

LaughMuBai says:

FILTER

The view must be amazing staring at your engine sitting in traffic whilst I filter by....I wonder if it overheats....get a tin can, get aircon! ;`)

Reply to this Topic
rywarn

Jun 10

rywarn says:

What a big piece of nonsense.

Reply to this Topic
leon32

Feb 11

leon32 says:

The embeded Youtube video regarding the worlds best trike is really worth to watch by everyone. I always find that this blog is adding update information regarding motorcycle information from around the world. And this one is the latest one which got thousands of visitors at Youtube. lose fat

Reply to this Topic
aliza

Feb 11

aliza says:

The main factor influencing the viewers here is the animated part of the video in a excellent view.I am glad that such feasible and innovative techniques have been used here to attract and entertain viewers.This requires a good skill and efficiency of the developers.

packaging supplies

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
aliza9

Feb 11

aliza9 says:

This video is gaining popularity among visitors because they are too keen of it.The developers have used excellent skills to impress and attract viewers towards these virtual  videos.

Gain Muscles

Reply to this Topic
motomann

Feb 11

motomann says:

I love the  music in the video.  The drag car looks comfortable to ride on. I can't get over how ginormous the tires are on that thing!  When can I test drive it? Used Cars Indianapolis Indiana

Reply to this Topic
audreycr

Feb 11

audreycr says:

Wow!

Great video! Two of my favorite things: drag cars & Norman Rockwell. Too bad Norman Rockwell never did a drag car painting. That would have been awesome!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
AllieB

Feb 11

AllieB says:

All I can say is wow! How cool is this! Now my son is asking for one. I wonder if you can build one from discount auto parts I am going to have to find out. Great post!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle