Skip to content

Discuss This Video: 2010 Suzuki GSX-R600 review First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Video: 2010 Suzuki GSX-R600 review

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: 2010 Suzuki GSX-R600 review

Suzuki have gone a different way with their latest GSX-R600 - instead of concentrating on making it harder faster lighter, they've made it more real-world useful with an extra dose of midrange and a 3-way power mode switch. Find a Suzuki GSX-R600 for sale Read the Suzuki GSX-R600 review There may be more focused 600s out there, but the GSX-R600 is more than enough for most...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (10 June 2010 09:19)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
smtur

Jul 11

smtur says:

America's Got Talent Silhouettes

It’s amazing, looking at the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you provide. I'll bookmark your blog and visit it weekly for your new posts.
<a href="http://www.rockymountainsilhouettes.com/">America's Got Talent Silhouettes</a>

Reply to this Topic
smtur

Jul 11

smtur says:

plumber northglenn

I am very enjoyed for this side. Its a nce topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. It opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. GO http://www.powerrooterdrains.com/ for plumber northglenn

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices